Any off season Bradshaw predictions?

Lance

**If anyone posts anything negative or stupid in here...expect to be banned...fair warning.

So what are the Giants going to do with AB? Trade him? Keep him?

I figure they have to move at least one of the RB's in the off season...winning a Super Bowl goes a long way to keep everyone happy, but after this past year and the way they got away from the proven formula that worked...something is gonna have to change.

I think he could be moved to a new team...or you will see Ward moved and AB and Jacobs get the ball next year one of the two. Money wise, and the Giants are tight...AB is a smart move either way...if you get something good for him he's cheap...if you keep him then he's cheap...if he goes to a new team, would be nice to see him get a good payday out of the deal and a long term contract.

It'll probably come down to a cap decision. If they feel they can get roughly the same production out of Ward and Bradshaw, whoever is cheapest is who they are likely to keep. I think trade-wise odds are that they might get a little more out of Ward as well.

Personally I would love to see him stay with the Giants as the second back, behind Jacobs, I think that makes for quite a tandem. Either way, I think AB will be around in the league for quite a while simply because of his versatility.

i just wonder why AB didnt play that much this year he didnt get many carries at all, I figure it could have been a way of punishing him for last years off season or what I hope is the case is that they were increasing Ward's trade value and AB will be the 2nd back next year

i just wonder why AB didnt play that much this year he didnt get many carries at all, I figure it could have been a way of punishing him for last years off season or what I hope is the case is that they were increasing Ward's trade value and AB will be the 2nd back next year

I heard they are going to let Amad Bradshaw go and keep Ward if they can get Ward to settle on a reasonable contract.

**If anyone posts anything negative or stupid in here...expect to be banned...fair warning.

So what are the Giants going to do with AB? Trade him? Keep him?

I figure they have to move at least one of the RB's in the off season...winning a Super Bowl goes a long way to keep everyone happy, but after this past year and the way they got away from the proven formula that worked...something is gonna have to change.

I think he could be moved to a new team...or you will see Ward moved and AB and Jacobs get the ball next year one of the two. Money wise, and the Giants are tight...AB is a smart move either way...if you get something good for him he's cheap...if you keep him then he's cheap...if he goes to a new team, would be nice to see him get a good payday out of the deal and a long term contract.

He isn't going anywhere.......Jacobs stays, Ward goes........and they win the superbowl again next year.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Ward's stock is up right now, and Ahmads is down compared to last year. The Giants would be served best to keep him, his trade value probably isnt as much as his true value to the Giants.

i was reading the other day that the giants gm said that they might not be able to get jacobs or ward back next year because there contracts are up and they want alot of money so there a chance ahmad might be the first string running back which would be great

Ward was quoted as saying that he wants to be a starter. Probably won't happen with the Giants as long as Jacobs is there and is healthy. I think Jacobs will be their first priority, then they'll make some offer to Ward. He'll get more bucks somewhere else. Coughlin likes the bruising style Jacobs has. Droughns(sp?) is still on the roster isn't he?

i think they need to have it like last year when they won the superbowl with jacobs at 1st string then ahmad at 2nd string, but i think every1 in this thread would like it if jacobs and ward left then ahmad was 1st string, i know i certainly would love that

A lot of Giants fans feel that Bradshaw was "reigned in" a little and wasn't showcased as much this year because of Ward's upcoming free agency. Ward is barking like he wants to go somewhere where he is the featured back....Giants fans are chomping at the bit to see what Bradshaw do...check out some of the comments made by Giant fans in response to this article last month...http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2009/01/giants_rb_derrick_ward_prepari.html

• 2 weeks later...

Ahmad Bradshaw is serving the second half of his time from his issue as a juvenille. Nothing new, just saw on the news that he was serving that second stint. It looks like he will have paid his debt to society when finished. I just hope he stays straight and away from Plex.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/giants/2009-02-17-bradshaw-jail_N.htm