Best Player in the SWD Next Year

ndn_6

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how all of you all are picking the starting players now. It's a long time before seasons starts and a lot can happen between now and then.

You need to quit downing your team mates and do your talking on the field and earn your position!!!!!!!!!!

You better be glad I'm not your coach, some of you would be in my office for the posts you're putting up.

It's funny how all of you all are picking the starting players now. It's a long time before seasons starts and a lot can happen between now and then.

You need to quit downing your team mates and do your talking on the field and earn your position!!!!!!!!!!

You better be glad I'm not your coach, some of you would be in my office for the posts you're putting up.

Yeah if u were their coach they would never win a game...... Read the title of the thread, didn't say who would be starting.

Yeah if u were their coach they would never win a game...... Read the title of the thread, didn't say who would be starting.

I may not win a game but you can bet the kids would be taught respect, disicipline, honor and humility, so I don't need your smart@#$ comments. Winning is not everything, teaching young men to be MEN is more important!!

As for the title of the thread- "best player in the southwest district next year---you can't be the best player if you're not a starter and some of these kids need a BIG dose of humility!!!! Quit bragging on yourself and let others do it. If you have to brag on yourself you're not much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may not win a game but you can bet the kids would be taught respect, disicipline, honor and humility, so I don't need your smart@#$ comments. Winning is not everything, teaching young men to be MEN is more important!!

As for the title of the thread- "best player in the southwest district next year---you can't be the best player if you're not a starter and some of these kids need a BIG dose of humility!!!! Quit bragging on yourself and let others do it. If you have to brag on yourself you're not much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tell ya what I brag about myself all I want, I'm single father of two kids that live with me.... So i will brag all I want, if and when I want.... Besides this is a board for people to rant on, if ya have a problem with it then leave....

I tell ya what I brag about myself all I want, I'm single father of two kids that live with me.... So i will brag all I want, if and when I want.... Besides this is a board for people to rant on, if ya have a problem with it then leave....

How stupid are you???????????

I post a comment about kids needing to be more humble and let others brag on them instead of bragging on themselves, about not downing their team mates and basically acting like they have some sense and you take the conversation somewhere entirely different.

It had nothing to do with your family------unless one of those kids I was talking about was yours!!!!! And if they were, I see where they got it from!!!!

How stupid are you???????????

I post a comment about kids needing to be more humble and let others brag on them instead of bragging on themselves, about not downing their team mates and basically acting like they have some sense and you take the conversation somewhere entirely different.

It had nothing to do with your family------unless one of those kids I was talking about was yours!!!!! And if they were, I see where they got it from!!!!

Talk real big behind that monitor!

First of all no one was bragging on themselves so u need 2 read what is written not what you want to see..Secong winning is a big part of the game so dont start ranting about how its not important how many times has that stuff put a state ring on anyones finger

Corner was a good player this year, no reason for him to not be a good player this year, but that's no reason to put a target on his head for next season. Which is exactly what ya'll are doing.

And I've heard nothing but good about Beavers.

Lockhart, Shaq, Mikal and Dean are the only ones that really come to mind other than those two previously stated.

Work hard dogs.

i heard tyler crouse is going to be nasty wise lol he will catch a hundred balls for 2,000 yards jk but if the dogs work hard the will be alright they will have decent offense cody lockhart will do great things and he will have corey beavers which made a big impact this year and tyler crouse is a baller but honestly it will be one beach boy to the other beach boy!!!! fighton_3 loves boys lol jk

Whats that got to do with anything?

i heard tyler crouse is going to be nasty wise lol he will catch a hundred balls for 2,000 yards jk but if the dogs work hard the will be alright they will have decent offense cody lockhart will do great things and he will have corey beavers which made a big impact this year and tyler crouse is a baller but honestly it will be one beach boy to the other beach boy!!!! fighton_3 loves boys lol jk

haha funny parts in there...

Corner will be definly be one of the best in the SWD on the Defensive side of the ball if youve ever watched him play you would know he is a great player. He gets so pumped and just has so much heart which results in him being a great leader. He is a returning All State pick as well. And knowing him like i do hes been waiting for this season his whole life its finally his time 2 lead the defense. And he'll be back in his old Pocahontas number...#1...hes impressed alot of people coming from a small school and not only doing stuff some people said he never would do in the SWD but doing it better by being All State. Im a former teammate of his and he has grown up so much over the years its amazing.And i think the closing of Pocahontas benefited him more than anyone in tazewell county...Keep making us Indians proud big dawg.....

i dont even remember playing him...but he sounds like hes pretty good according to you guys

i dont even remember playing him...but he sounds like hes pretty good according to you guys

most likely because Marion was one of Tazewells very off days and he didnt do anything amazing that game...but he truly is a great leader hes been that way ever since he was a freshman

most likely because Marion was one of Tazewells very off days and he didnt do anything amazing that game...but he truly is a great leader hes been that way ever since he was a freshman

you need to tell you friend that he truly needs to get his butt in the weightroom if he want to make such a BIG impact next season.

haha if tyler is gonna be nasty then our JV team is gonna beat the NY Giants haha

Moore 31 has this terrible problem with talking crap about his own teammates on this forum, so now it is my turn. He thinks he is the best thing to come through Tazewell. He is a decent football player, but a good football player must have a positive attitude. It is something that we all struggle with. I can see him maybe talking some smack about Richlands or Graham, but his own teammates. That's ridiculous.