New World Order?!?!?!

bucfan64

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/19125/CNN_Obama_setting_up_the_New_World_Order/

Also check out the new GLOBAL TV NETWORK?

Cliff Kincaid

Accuracy In Media

March 3, 2009

Elite members of the World Economic Forum (WEF) meeting in Davos, Switzerland, at the end of January were considering a proposal for a new global television network to usher in a state of “global governance.” It sounds authoritarian, even totalitarian, to some.

A d v e r t i s e m e n t

The media proposal, which was included in “The Global Agenda 2009” report, is to create “a new global network” with “the capacity to connect the world, bridging cultures and peoples, and telling us who we are and what we mean to each other.” Several prominent U.S. media figures signed on to the alarming and controversial proposal.

Isn’t it nice that we might have a TV network telling us “who we are?” And “what we mean to each other?” Perhaps we will learn that we are global citizens. Perhaps a global leader of some sort will tell us that. Who might that be?

This outlandish and frightening proposal doesn’t come from a fringe organization. The WEF is an exclusive club of very rich and powerful people from around the world. It describes itself as “an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging leaders in partnerships to shape global, regional and industry agendas.”

This year’s conference featured speeches by U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao. The event’s corporate sponsors, which pay about half a million dollars each to participate, include several failing institutions that have received tens of billions of dollars from U.S. taxpayers. They include Bank of America, Citi, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase & Co., and Morgan Stanley. These entities are termed “Strategic Partners” of the World Economic Forum.

News Corporation, the parent of Fox News, was another “strategic partner” of the event.

Edited by bucfan64

Oh man this takes me back. And when Macho Man and Sting were being all mysterious and coming down from rafters and crap. Great times.

I tried to watch wrestling for five minutes the other day and either wrestling was just way more awesome 10 years ago or its the same as its always been and I was an idiot.

It could really be a combination of both.

Probably is..

Guest JJBrickface

Yup I loved wrestling when I was a kid. Hulk Hogan, Lex Lugar, Yokozuna, NWO, WolfPack, Goldberg, Sting....yup those were the good ol' days.

Yup I loved wrestling when I was a kid. Hulk Hogan, Lex Lugar, Yokozuna, NWO, WolfPack, Goldberg, Sting....yup those were the good ol' days.

you cant forget The Rock ya jabroni! (sp?) haha. the peoples elbow!

you cant forget The Rock ya jabroni! (sp?) haha. the peoples elbow!

I liked The Rock too, but it took me a while to switch over to the WWF (WWE), after I got started on the WCW. The Nitro Girls we incredible!!!

I liked The Rock too, but it took me a while to switch over to the WWF (WWE), after I got started on the WCW. The Nitro Girls we incredible!!!

Haha, yes!, Yes!, YES!

WCW was hot for a while, the whole NWO thing was really catchy. I started out as a WWF kid, loved the Royal Rumble.

My all-time favorite has to be... Rowdy Roddy Piper!

I loved wrestling as a kid but by senior year in HS , didn't really care for it anymore. I was busy with sports and all and would watch it occasionally.

My favs were Sting, Hacksaw Jim Dugan, and Hulk Hogan. I loved the stinger splash! Goldberg was fun with his football tackle move. The Hogan and Ultimate warrior battles were all kinds of fun.

I remember the Great Muta spraying his green crap everywhere. That and his moon saw.

Those were the good ole days. I expected someone to start singing ....I am a real American, fight for what's right, fight for your life!

Wrestling now is STUPID! McMahon has changed it too much, but hey maybe I'm too old for it or something.

Anyone remember the old wrestling on ESPN in the evening. I can't remember the names of the family but one was Kerry something and I think he went WWF with the TExas Tornado or something.

What was this thread about to begin with? Ah well, who cares. I want to keep talking about wrestling. I definitely watched it for the first time in a while the other night. I'm not going to lie. I'm kinda impressed. It has the same good guy/bad guy aura about it that was easy to pick up on. Also, while it has its new stars (John Cena is a bad ass), it was good to see Ric Flair still jumping around the ring. All in all, I kinda enjoyed watching it again... as embarassing as that is to admit.

Wrestling can be entertaining!! I actually went to a Live Monday Night Raw show a little over a year ago in Charlotte. It was much better then tv. We had really good seats and when the pyrotechnics and fire went off. We could feel the heat and we were quite a distance from it. No doubt, I would do it again!!

My first live wrestling experience was at a local high school in Milwaukee, WI. the old AWA...seen Superfly Jimmy Snuka, Rock and Roll express and also seen A WCW show at the Mecca in Milwaukee.....War games with 4 Horseman vs Road warriors, sting and Lex Luger....that was the good ole days of wrestling!!!!

Hahaha. Let's not get into a wardrobe argument, my good friend. Should I bring up certain traditions unfortunately seen in Scott Stadium on saturdays during the fall?

Hey now, I'm proud of the shirt-and-tie. ;) Did so myself my first year there.

But I'll let sleeping dogs lie, haha.

Best part about that pic is that Stone Cold is giving Goldberg the Stunner and never puts his beer down! haha

The NWO days were awesome. The Wolfpack made it even better. Follow that up with the rise of The Rock and Dgeneration X and you had some great times in wrestling!

Kerry Von Erich died of an OD while wrestling for the WWE.

Kerry shot himself and it was after he he had left the WWE and was getting ready to go on trial for forging prescriptions. The only Von Erich still alive is Kevin. Pretty sad story really. David od'd, Mike, Chris, & Kerry all committed suicide. Their dad Fritz died a few years ago from cancer.

Kerry shot himself and it was after he he had left the WWE and was getting ready to go on trial for forging prescriptions. The only Von Erich still alive is Kevin. Pretty sad story really. David od'd, Mike, Chris, & Kerry all committed suicide. Their dad Fritz died a few years ago from cancer.

I stand corrected. The family is a prime example of the costs involved in professional wrestling. The only ones who seem to make it to a ripe old age are the promoters.