Greenberg headed to Arizona?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well little buddy I'm sorry I hurt your feelings yet again. You started the crap slinging with the whole Merit thing out of the blue.

You deserved anything you got.

Why do I need to defend why I said Wright as a possibility? There was no need in the merit BS, and no need to defend what I said.

It was a simple maybe Jay Wright....THAT'S IT!

Maybe I jumped the gun on why you posted the merit BS, but do tell me why. Maybe you jumped the gun. Which in turn caused me to give you a little crap and on it went.

Nevertheless, you're always right and everyone who disagrees w/ you is always wrong.

The topic is dead anyway, Miller has signed.

Enjoy Greenberg at VPI.

You just can't let this drop can you? You just continue to egg it on with sarcasim. If you want this gone so bad, then why continue to post a response to everything?

Guest JJBrickface
You just can't let this drop can you? You just continue to egg it on with sarcasim. If you want this gone so bad, then why continue to post a response to everything?

Obviously he isn't the only one who can't drop it!

Don't care if you continue it or not. I only post in response to you. You are obviously the type of person that has to have the last word. Your reply doesn't say anything at all. As for the topic at hand, it is dead. Maybe Arizona thought the same as I , we will never know. So anyway, who cares now, Sean Miller is the new coach.

Oh and apparently you can't drop it either.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
You are obviously the type of person that has to have the last word.

I will quote BBA with, "Oh the irony..."

Guest JJBrickface
I will quote BBA with, "Oh the irony..."

And once again someone else replies to him...

Guest BEAVERTAIL
And once again someone else replies to him...

Its a message board? Is there something I'm missing here?

Are we supposed to treat FG different? If I think he says something wrong, or i dont agree with, Im gonna tell him. We dont have to treat him differently.

Are we supposed to treat FG different? If I think he says something wrong, or i dont agree with, Im gonna tell him. We dont have to treat him differently.

And once again, why should I not do the same to you or anyone else. I don't have a problem with disagreeing or if you feel I'm in the wrong. Tell me what you think, that is fine. Just don't cry when I give you the same treatment. I don't want any different treatment than any other poster. This is a message board. This all started over me saying maybe Jay Wright as a possibility and I was told that once again I posted something with no merit!

LOL, the funny thing was, I was reporting that to be happening. I just simply threw his name out there due to his accomplishments and that IMO Arizona would be a good job. I would never leave Nova for Zona, especially if he turned down UK. Anyway, water under the bridge, if you want all to be treated equally, then do so.

Guest JJBrickface

Haha I'm not defending him or anyone else but I saw a few posts stating that he just doesn't let it go and has to have the last word. That may be true but you guys do keep replying to him so that makes you no different then him. Anyways I'm not getting into it, it is what it is. Period.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
And once again, why should I not do the same to you or anyone else. I don't have a problem with disagreeing or if you feel I'm in the wrong. Tell me what you think, that is fine. Just don't cry when I give you the same treatment. I don't want any different treatment than any other poster

I agree completely. This ^^ is exactly what I was referring to in my reponse to JJ. You dont want/need special treatment. I thought you were hypocritical because you always have to have the last word from our past squabbles, so i responded.

And you know I love to have the last word as well, I admit that.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
lol but aren't you doing the same dude?

While yes, I like to have the last word, I never said I didnt or someone else was wrong for doing so as well. The reason for irony is that you love to have the last word, and yet called out BHS7695 for having the last word...

Its like the pot calling the kettle black.

While yes, I like to have the last word, I never said I didnt or someone else was wrong for doing so as well. The reason for irony is that you love to have the last word, and yet called out BHS7695 for having the last word...

Its like the pot calling the kettle black.

LOL, I just said he is the type of person that likes to have the last word on anything, as do you or I. I wasn't condemning him for it. I just knew whatever I said , there would be a response.