Holston-Abingdon

southbound

never really understood this smash mouth football. does graham or tazewell play it? does carroll or marion? richlands is the only one can make a case for it-the rest of the teams can't. abingdon has played with or beat the rest of you guys. so have some wine & cheese with that!

well said my friend

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well said my friend

thanks! i just get tired of hearing about this great football around us that i never see. i can handle richlands, gate city, and lebanon for that matter-but the rest of these teams talking big is crazy. the rest of the teams are all pretty much equal.

thanks! i just get tired of hearing about this great football around us that i never see. i can handle richlands, gate city, and lebanon for that matter-but the rest of these teams talking big is crazy. the rest of the teams are all pretty much equal.

What teams are talking big? I must have missed those posts.

What teams are talking big? I must have missed those posts.

everyone is all ready to jump on abingdon like they have done something wrong. every where i go people have something negative to say about the falcons-i don't understand this. i think they have a fine football team that competes well every year. they do not lose games because people are more physical, it's because they might have a better team!

Gotta love those Abingdon haters... jump on the banwagon and you can be one too...

I hope to see an improved Abingdon team this year. And by the way, I didn't see anyone from Abingdon "talking smack" on here. It usually begins with some "nannerhead" out there talking about "wine and cheese" which is WAY OLD and overused, come up something else.

Hopefully it's not going to be another one of those years from some of these jerks on this forum again. What goes around comes around, just remember that.

Be safe and God Bless...

Edited by falconfansrock
Mis-spelled word in which changed meaning of sentence

Gotta love those Abingdon haters... jump on the banwagon and you can be one too...

I hope to see an improved Abingdon team this year. And by the way, I didn't see anyone from Abingdon "talking smack" on here. I usually begins with some "nannerhead" out there talking about "wine and cheese" which is WAY OLD and overused, come up something else.

Hopefully it's not going to be another one of those years from some of these jerks on this forum again. What goes around comes around, just remember that.

What offense is Abingdon running this year? I am looking forward to seeing GC and Abingdon in the Jamboree this Friday.

well,if ya never read the negative posts or just don't care to read them they are there..i think last year wasn't there a game called cause of fighting during the game?i was there and heard cussing coming from abingdon's staff..plus,you guys do get what comes around..i hear the same thing everywhere i go..can't wait to shut those beaks..gotta love fresh fried falcon meat..yummie

well,if ya never read the negative posts or just don't care to read them they are there..i think last year wasn't there a game called cause of fighting during the game?i was there and heard cussing coming from abingdon's staff..plus,you guys do get what comes around..i hear the same thing everywhere i go..can't wait to shut those beaks..gotta love fresh fried falcon meat..yummie

do you really think marion is going to beat the falcons? you better stick with panther meat-it might be the only meal you have this season

I heard your numbers were down this year, we have 71 strong. Go Falcons!

never really understood this smash mouth football. does graham or tazewell play it? does carroll or marion? richlands is the only one can make a case for it-the rest of the teams can't. abingdon has played with or beat the rest of you guys. so have some wine & cheese with that!

Tazewell had 3 loses last year, two to the blues and one to Lebanon... So you go have some wine and cheese....

Tazewell had 3 loses last year, two to the blues and one to Lebanon... So you go have some wine and cheese....

you were lucky to beat the falcons last year. check out the last 10 years you have played abingdon-i doubt you will have a winning record. have some wine & cheese with that

Abingdon left first string in against holston's second. Wasn't a starter on the field for the cavs. couldn't understand that either.

I do appoligize. I now see what everyone is talking about with Abingdon.

how did they do?you might hear they got 1,000 if you talk to the right bird..lol

They looked like they were really having fun when Gate City pulled their starters and were able to move the ball a little.lol

They looked like they were really having fun when Gate City pulled their starters and were able to move the ball a little.lol

yeah,but really you and i both know that the bird is flying high in washington county va..(wink)..lol

yeah,but really you and i both know that the bird is flying high in washington county va..(wink)..lol

They are in for a long season. We had 20 points on them with over 6 minutes to go in the 1st Quarter.

they are open the first week of the season. this will give the coaches more time to get the falcons ready for the season. they have some really good coaches and i expect this will happen. i think their schedule helps them out too. playing ph & burton(who i think is down) will help them gain some confidence. i think they have a good shot at 7-3 or better. go falcons!