Hurley's scrimmage

Warriors_XO

Applebarn don't hate on the bdd. They might not have the great years in football but they give it 100% like everyone else.

I dont hate the kids or the schools. I just hate the situations that the BDD causes sometimes. Like a weak Honaker team making the D2 playoffs and knocking out a team with more power points earned just because most times they only need to beat Haysi to win the BDD. But like I said before they should just eliminate the BDD altogether. Honaker would fit well in the CMD and would have to earn that spot in the playoffs then. Haysi would fit well in the LPD.

Make it

Clinch Mountain District

Gate City

Lee

Virginia High

John Battle

Powell Valley

Lebanon

Honaker

Lonesome Pine District

Appalachia

Clintwood

J.I. Burton

JJ Kelly

Pound

Haysi

Thomas Walker

Cumberland District

Castlewood

Coeburn

Ervinton

Rye Cove

St Paul

Twin Springs

Hurley

Twin Valley

But if some of the SWD teams ever drop it would then make the BDD one of the toughest Single A districts in the state.

i remember that year they only loss to haysi that was a bummer for them.... im glad to here that waynick kid is doing good ......he has a uncle by the name of jeff that use to talk about him all the time when he was still playing penut ball...........

i remember that year they only loss to haysi that was a bummer for them.... im glad to here that waynick kid is doing good ......he has a uncle by the name of jeff that use to talk about him all the time when he was still playing penut ball...........

I remember too. That was the 2003 Honaker team. Clintwood was 8-2 that year. Rye Cove was forced to play up in 03 and 04. They won the Cumberland both years for an automatic berth in the D2 playoffs. In 04 Haysi went 9-1 missing the playoffs.

Well do not feel too bad for those schools those years neither team played a schedule worthy of a d-2 playoff team. Honaker played twin springs rye cove st paul castlewood plus twin valley and hurley not a toughschedule by any means. Haysi has always chased easy wins Elkhorn City, Evrinton, Teams of Ky so they get what they deserve

Honaker must been pretty good if they knocked a good team out of the playoffs wouldn't you say??

All they had to do was win a WEAK BDD and that means prepare for Haysi only. That is one reason District winners should not get an automatic berth. Power Points is all we need.

the BDD teams that made the playoffs were not weak by a long shot (excluding hurley a few years ago), maybe not great but not weak. The past few times honaker has made the playoffs they gave the team they played in the opening round a run for their money and lets not forget that haysi won region a few years ago. not exactly weak

the BDD teams that made the playoffs were not weak by a long shot (excluding hurley a few years ago), maybe not great but not weak. The past few times honaker has made the playoffs they gave the team they played in the opening round a run for their money and lets not forget that haysi won region a few years ago. not exactly weak

you obvioulsy have something agianst hurley lol....but let me tell you, i was on that team that went to the playoffs a few years ago....and it was not a weak team, just we had a bunch of injuries.

I have nothing against hurley. But every few years we get to hear about how good hurley is, until they beat a few good teams then how can they call themselves good. The team that made the playoffs did the BDD proud by doing that well but were not a good team, they got demolished by both sets of tigers and JI Burton. A OK team, but not good

Guest BlueBlue

shit man i member playin against yall u didnt leave the bench i played for one of the 3 teams that kicked yalls ass and trust me you so called injuried team was just weaker than well water hell if it wasnt for Shane Justice yall wouldnt have won the few games u did win tha Johnson kid told twin valley he was runnin up the middle when they played tv and he got knocked the funk out lol Joey May was all chest and mouth big deal Issac Stacy worried about his hair too much n not enough of finding the open guy and the rest of the team wasnt worth a plug nickel so yea Hurley was weak and still is

Guest BlueBlue

I agree with RedTiger go get em brother lol by the way do rebels still get fard up to win lol

I agree with RedTiger go get em brother lol by the way do rebels still get fard up to win lol

i really hope Hurley pop's yall in the mouth, I may be from Grundy, but im also from Buchanan County, and Hurley is in Buchanan County, and i take offense.

LMAO

Haysi won that year because the whole Region was way down and Haysi was their usuall self. They were lucky to beat PV that year and that was one of the worst PV teams I ever saw. Honaker caught Gate City looking ahead one year and almost beat them which was the funniest game I ever saw. I can still hear the Honaker people chanting Fire up the bus! LMAO! In 2002 Honaker thought they played Gate City close when a lot of GCs players were injured trying to rest up for the State Semis. The score was a lot close than the game actually was. That is if you call 21 to 6 close. The only thing the BDD ever had was the 2000 Honaker team but had Gate City been Single A that year Honaker would have only been Region Runnerups. Region D has not been up to par since 03 and dont know when it ever will be again. If you think the BDD is not weak as a whole in football then How many Region D titles has the BDD won since being formed? How many State titles since the BDD was formed? And I am talking about teams that were BDD members at the time of winning any such titles and not members of another district.