Hurley Football

Guest stuntdouble

Guest stuntdouble

How do you all think they will be this year? I think they could win the district this year.

Guest stuntdouble

What does that mean? I thought Twin Valley almost beat them last year. Is Twin Valley not any good this year.

hard for twin valley to be good wheh=n they only have 12 to 14 kids and half of them has never played before?????

I really hate to see some of the smaller schools around here in that situation.

Guest BlueBlue
why do you say that? all i have been hearing is good about them

Hurley couldnt buy a win if greg and mark cooper was the ref's they small young and not strong look at honaker and haysi they always have big old boys come on its goin to be the same as always honaker and haysi will fight for 1 and 2 then hurley and twin valley for 3 and 4 dont sound so shocked u know it will happen

Well, I don't think you know a lot about football. If you did then you would

see what I'm seeing.....possible playoffs maybe further......sounds like to me

you have something personal going on with Greg and Mark . Hey give credit

were credit is due. Your not the one out there with all that equipment on and busting your ass to represent your school so dont hate the ones who do. I hate that you feel that way but its all good for the Rebels this year weather a lot of people dont like it or not......its their year...and hell yea I'm backing them and its time that the Rebels win the Black Diamond District...they deserve it.....but lets not jump our guns yet but if they do ....they earned it..

no one like you had anything to do with it, thats for sure.......so GO RENEGADE REBELS......YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON THE BOTTOM BUT YOU HAVE REGROUPED AND ARE ON YOUR WAY UP ......DON'T LET NEGATIVE PEOPLE LIKE THIS ONE GET TO YOU......HE NEEDS GLASSES....ALLL GOOODDDD::D

Well, I don't think you know a lot about football. If you did then you would

see what I'm seeing.....possible playoffs maybe further......sounds like to me

you have something personal going on with Greg and Mark . Hey give credit

were credit is due. Your not the one out there with all that equipment on and busting your ass to represent your school so dont hate the ones who do. I hate that you feel that way but its all good for the Rebels this year weather a lot of people dont like it or not......its their year...and hell yea I'm backing them and its time that the Rebels win the Black Diamond District...they deserve it.....but lets not jump our guns yet but if they do ....they earned it..

no one like you had anything to do with it, thats for sure.......so GO RENEGADE REBELS......YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON THE BOTTOM BUT YOU HAVE REGROUPED AND ARE ON YOUR WAY UP ......DON'T LET NEGATIVE PEOPLE LIKE THIS ONE GET TO YOU......HE NEEDS GLASSES....ALLL GOOODDDD::D

x2...about the exact same thing i was gonna say....ppl need to quit hatin on the rebels.....but i do belive its their time to shine. go get em rebs!!

Hurley couldnt buy a win if greg and mark cooper was the ref's they small young and not strong look at honaker and haysi they always have big old boys come on its goin to be the same as always honaker and haysi will fight for 1 and 2 then hurley and twin valley for 3 and 4 dont sound so shocked u know it will happen[/QU

I dont agree......

Edited by gridironguru

just because hurley is does not mean they are good. we all heard a few years ago about how great hurley was and they got their butts handed to them by both sets of tigers. I do think they can make it to second in the BDD but they will not beat Haysi

just because hurley is does not mean they are good. we all heard a few years ago about how great hurley was and they got their butts handed to them by both sets of tigers. I do think they can make it to second in the BDD but they will not beat Haysi

We will find out soon enough........Sure hope you get your feeling's hurt..

understand that im not trying to knock hurley I personally hope they go 9-1 of course losing to haysi, but I just dont know how good they will be. we will know about mid season, beating those weak teams they play by 2 TDs is ok but if they have a couple of wins by 40 or so pts then I may become a believer

understand that im not trying to knock hurley I personally hope they go 9-1 of course losing to haysi, but I just dont know how good they will be. we will know about mid season, beating those weak teams they play by 2 TDs is ok but if they have a couple of wins by 40 or so pts then I may become a believer

dude you obviously havent seen how big hurley is....their line averages about 230-240lbs....and robby rife is 240lbs, and can bench over 300lbs, and we have the Best tailback in the reigon, so i sure hope the rebels take it easy on haysi and honaker this year.

your post are WEAK...

Edited by gridironguru

height, weight, bench press pounds all just #s. Like I said IF hurley manages a few blowout wins then I will consider them a real threat but at the moment what have they shown? Tonight they beat up on a poor ervinton team. Nothing to brag about there.

All I have to say is you better watch them before you comment , because they threw everyone for a loop....I saw a different ball club this year, more experience more muscle, more players, more confidence in the coaches and themselves....they are ready......O I also saw more people behind them...so all I heard was they are going some where. They are all talented and the ones that hadn't been confident are this year because they feel this is it and they seem to not care about tomorrow when they are on the field.....they are definitly in it to win it this year.

GOOD LUCK REBELS!!!!!!!!! I'll be keeping an eye on you guys......you have all the talent it takes to take the BDD this year so use it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Austin Cooper the QB at hurley this year? I didn't know Waynick was 6'7 now, good lord....he should be catching alot of td passes this year.

Robbie Rife is a beast on the line

yea, austin is the QB....but yea Dustin is a giant now lol