Bdd basketball???

honakertigers3

someone said that twin valley won't have an easy road like they have had since about three years ago...think there are more than three years in there...and whoever said that it'll be the same as football season...thats crazy...whats going to happen is that hurley is going to be hyped up and overrated and win some games and going to have a good team...and they are going to talk about how they are going to change the usual winners....like haysi and honaker in football, they were suppose to change that this year...but didn't...so they are suppose to bring down twin valley, but probably won't...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! All we heard about this football season is how it was suppose to be Hurley’s year and yet here they are 3rd in the district again. The Hurley fan that said Twin valley basketball and Twin valley football in the same sentence should be banned from posting for life ha-ha. We know Twin valley has beaten you the last 900 times and this is the first year you have a shot, I would at least shut up about it until Hurley actually wins something significant. But you might should go ahead and get your shots in now, just in case twin valley makes it 902 all time wins against the rebels ha-ha.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like TV chokes every year in b-ball in the state tourney. I wouldn even bring up football. 1-29 the last 3 years

since you like talking about records so much go look up the Twin Valley-Hurley Basketball all time series record. For Hurley It would probably look just like TV's football record.

at least twin valley makes it to state in basketball!!!
Easy guys Im jsut trying to get you guys heated up over there. TV has had one of the best basketball programs arund the last 5 years. Probably will again this year. Im not trying to disrespect you guys I know b-ball is "Hail Creeks" heart. I dont even know how hurley will be this year Im jsut trying to build things up a little. Outside of the district I root for you guys every year. The only reason i started talking smack on here is becasue someone said somethin about us being unclassy during the football game which I didnt think was true becasue kids are just competitive. Anyway I know you guys are great in b-ball. I hope we can compete with you guys this year. Good luck

better than anything twin valley has with exception to smith

seriously dude? shortridge is better than waynick, smith is better than hurleys entire squad, hubbard is just as quick and can shoot better than gary, (and he doesnt fall down 85839 times per game), man face it.. twin valley is a better coached, better conditioned, more talented team than hurley... and im not saying hurley sucks.. there a decent team but there not as good as twin valley and im not even sure if there as good as honaker

Wow you may be the funniest person to ever post...First of all, why don't Hurley fans quit talking about football...The post is BDD Basketball, so if you wanna talk football click on the football link. And you have absolutely no right to talk about choking in state. Atleast Twin Valley has been to state in the last, well how long has is it been now Hurley12? Because nobody can remember the last time the Hurley Rebels graced Richmond with their unique "presence". And you don't see Twin Valley fans or athletes talking smack when they do go to state. Not Hurley fans however, yal get on here and talk so much smack. Not just about the upcoming season, but also about Twin Valley players. I think that proves which side of the mountain shows class...And it isn't the Hurley side.

I remember lol It was 92-93 season

And The road to Richmond runs through Hurley if you travel 643 lol... but all jokes set aside I believe this will be a great year and very interesting one in the BDD. Good luck Hurley and all the other schools.

And im offended by the comment about class, I do agree every town in America have their "unclassy" residents but not everyone from that town is.

Edited by mapper

seriously dude? shortridge is better than waynick, smith is better than hurleys entire squad, hubbard is just as quick and can shoot better than gary, (and he doesnt fall down 85839 times per game), man face it.. twin valley is a better coached, better conditioned, more talented team than hurley... and im not saying hurley sucks.. there a decent team but there not as good as twin valley and im not even sure if there as good as honaker

first of all the only thing shortridge is good for is his ability to jump. Waynick is a far better shooter..and im not getting into the rest of those comparison because the only one you were correct on was Smith. As for the coaching, Coach Cooper does a far better job not only coaching but getting them in shape.

how can you seriously sit at your computer and type this shit?...your INSANE, TV has and for the most part will be heads and shoulders better than Hurley, Coach Brian Moore is the best in the county, Waynick cant be mentioned in the same sentence as Shortridge..

how can you seriously sit at your computer and type this shit?...your INSANE, TV has and for the most part will be heads and shoulders better than Hurley, Coach Brian Moore is the best in the county, Waynick cant be mentioned in the same sentence as Shortridge..

If you want to really compare them, Waynick is only a Soph. and Lucas is a Senior. Now at this stage in waynicks career he is Leaps and bounds above anything shortridge was at this time. And knowing it doesn't matter how good Lucas was as a soph since he is a Senior now. And also I doubt any coach in the County conditions more than Coach Cooper, maybe as much but he will run you until you cannot move and also food for thought,(pretty sure im correct but I may be wrong) but didnt Moore coached under cooper several years ago. But im not knocking Twin Valley, because they still have not been dethrone so you have to give them respect on being the best overall team in the district and better programs in the state. But Hurley has vastly improved over the last few years and Coach Cooper is very knowledgeable about the game and has a great group of kids around him. So we will see how much all those talented Fr. and Soph. have improved since last year and see if Hurley can turn some heads this season. Good luck to all.

If you want to really compare them, Waynick is only a Soph. and Lucas is a Senior. Now at this stage in waynicks career he is Leaps and bounds above anything shortridge was at this time. And knowing it doesn't matter how good Lucas was as a soph since he is a Senior now. And also I doubt any coach in the County conditions more than Coach Cooper, maybe as much but he will run you until you cannot move and also food for thought,(pretty sure im correct but I may be wrong) but didnt Moore coached under cooper several years ago. But im not knocking Twin Valley, because they still have not been dethrone so you have to give them respect on being the best overall team in the district and better programs in the state. But Hurley has vastly improved over the last few years and Coach Cooper is very knowledgeable about the game and has a great group of kids around him. So we will see how much all those talented Fr. and Soph. have improved since last year and see if Hurley can turn some heads this season. Good luck to all.

Dont forget to give Joey blankenship some props. He is the backbone of that coaching staff. He has been around a while and is very knowledgeable.

first of all the only thing shortridge is good for is his ability to jump. Waynick is a far better shooter..and im not getting into the rest of those comparison because the only one you were correct on was Smith. As for the coaching, Coach Cooper does a far better job not only coaching but getting them in shape.

Sorry but when shortridge gets rolling not many people can outshoot him. And im not saying moore is a better coach than cooper but im pretty sure that no team around works harder and conditions more in practice than twin valley

Sorry but when shortridge gets rolling not many people can outshoot him. And im not saying moore is a better coach than cooper but im pretty sure that no team around works harder and conditions more in practice than twin valley

Ahh everyone is going to say their coach works them harder or conditions them all hard, but the truth is no matter what team you play(ed) for it's hell during conditioning practice.

i dont' know if hubbard is faster than gary but gary does stay on the floor alot...and not from diving on loose balls...just from flopping...he did it against garrett all year last year..i guess cause he couldn't guard him...idk...

yes sir he did.. and hubbard, being a sophomore, lacks some experience that gary has.. but i honestly think he can play on garys level. gary is an alrite guy personally.. but watching him play pisses me off so bad.. i just wanna go out on the floor and hold him up so he doesnt flop so much..

haha Hokiepanther, doesn't this conversation tend to come up every year. lets see, a few years ago it was twin valley and grundy going at each on here, before that council and twin valley. Now hurley and twin valley. Brings a lot of fun, and yes you can say your coach works you harder than anyone else, but it comes down to the results so twin valley tends to have those results. Not saying hurley wont have them either just, twin valley in the PAST has had those to prove they work harder because they have gone home with the bdd champ.

true story izzo.. basketball isnt a sport at twin valley.. its religion.. and idc how hard your coaches work you now.. these guys have been havin varsity level practices since they were in 5th grade.. i remember those days.. robert simpson sittin the trash can in the middle of the floor and tellin us to run til we puked.. man i hated him so bad back then haha now i see what he was doin and its coaches like him, mike wright and now coach moore that makes twin valley basketball what it is 2day...

i am all about some good coaching...but i think that if you go back and look, it might have more to do with the players making twin valley what they are today...some of the teams they have had, just about any coach could have gotten that out of them...not saying the coaches there aren't good, or even great coaches...just saying it don't hurt to have players like horne and simpson over the past 2 or 3 years...lol

I have several good friends from Twin Valley. And I will say (as much as I do not want to admit it) but as far as Basketball Goes they have had some of the best athletes this county has seen in some of the recent years. Even this season. But to downplay Moore and what his coaching staff has done? Someone has to push those kids to be their best and know what to do when the game comes down to the wire at the end. Now thats the last good complement The Valley will get from me for a while lol jk

im not saying that he doesn't push them...and this years team he'll have to do his best coaching since he has been there...but they have been to the region d championship game the last two years and lost to two teams they should have beaten...