Bdd basketball???

honakertigers3

I was keeping stats on the sideline for TV, rest assured that nobody and I do mean nobody said anything to the hurley kid when he punched our QB in the throat . The coach that you are talking about was at the bench trying to fix a kids shoulder pads and I am sure that he didn't say anything at that time. He may have said something later, but he didn't at that time, I know, I was right there when it happened.

By the way why was Hurley passing the ball late with a 40+ point lead? I guess somebody on here will find reason to say that it was o.k. to do that, the guy did what he did and it is over why are we even talking about this

They never passed the ball after halftime except for a 2 pt conversion. Blankenship also never touched the ball after halftime. The kids that scored never scored all year. They were all 2nd and 3rd teamers. Waynick was also the 2nd team quarterback.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the coach didnt say anything and im pretty sure it was the smack from the corner that got in his head.. just a thought because they were the only two out there when it happened.. it just happened to happen right in front of the sideline as it looked from the stands.. ahh it was just playing for both of them, i saw them hug each other after the game.. they are friends, it was a fun night for both of them

Well in my opinion I think that Twin Valley will have some competition this year for sure...I'm not sayin the Panthers won't pull off another BDD victory, but I am saying that its going to be a very tough road that the Panthers haven't had to travel in about 3 years. Also, the Panthers are going to have a really tough time trying to find a point guard to replace Horn, and from what I've seen and heard its going to have to be somebody besides Viers...I think they have a pretty good guard coming up from JV though..I think the names Hubbard. Honaker is going to be a contender. From what I hear they're going to be pretty tough. Council can shoot lights out, I think they proved that last year in the BDD tourney. They will miss the inside presence, but with shooters like they have they may just surprise a few people. As far as Haysi goes...WELL its going to be a very long long season. And I feel very sorry for Flemming......FINALLY, I'm going to have to say that Hurley is young, but they are hungry. However, I think we should all be honest with ourselves..Hurley is overrated....For sure. And, I'm not just hating on Hurley.

Well in my opinion I think that Twin Valley will have some competition this year for sure...I'm not sayin the Panthers won't pull off another BDD victory, but I am saying that its going to be a very tough road that the Panthers haven't had to travel in about 3 years. Also, the Panthers are going to have a really tough time trying to find a point guard to replace Horn, and from what I've seen and heard its going to have to be somebody besides Viers...I think they have a pretty good guard coming up from JV though..I think the names Hubbard. Honaker is going to be a contender. From what I hear they're going to be pretty tough. Council can shoot lights out, I think they proved that last year in the BDD tourney. They will miss the inside presence, but with shooters like they have they may just surprise a few people. As far as Haysi goes...WELL its going to be a very long long season. And I feel very sorry for Flemming......FINALLY, I'm going to have to say that Hurley is young, but they are hungry. However, I think we should all be honest with ourselves..Hurley is overrated....For sure. And, I'm not just hating on Hurley.
For the VALLEY it will be about the same outcome it was in football. They will go down to Honaker and Hurley

i will definetly agree that horne will be a hard one to replace and i think hubbard will be the one that moore puts in there but ya never know with him.. i think him and viers will split some time until a standout is determined.. Honaker lost Justin Hall who, until late in the year, was an overated player.. Council lost Otto but he will be GREATLY missed.. Haysi has fleming and everyone knows what Hurley has.. the Coopers and Waynick.. I will agree with u Valley and say that hurley is overrated but its nothing that hasnt been said before so its not like we "hate hurley" as some say when we say that.. we are just stating our opinions on the upcoming seaons

After reading 20 min. in this thread. All I get out of this is that Hurley if finally going to be winning some games, as in football. It's been along time. I'm glad for the program. Twin Valley has pretty much dominated the BDD since consolidation! They are still going to have something to say on who goes where! Honaker is the biggest school and has traditionally had a better feeder system in place than the rest of the schools (over the years). Therefore, they are competitive year in and out! This could be their first since the Tyler's and Mullins team.

I think the top 3 teams TV, Hurley and Honaker has a good core of players. Its the ones coming in and assumming the roles that will make the difference! The calls the coaches make early on will be more important! You can't afford to lose a home game and you need to steal one or two away! This year you could see a number 3 or 4 beat a 1 in the tourney... who knows!! lol It's fun guessing!! hahaha

Addressing Smith and elbows.. He's an athlete with determination and drive. If I had ppl hanging on me, I'd play with elbows face high also. After awhile when you get your hands on the ball they'll go on back down the floor!! I think he plays hard and leaves it on the floor. It's those that are lesser that has a problem!! lol Keep working guys.

My picks!! 1... TV 2....Hurley 3.....Honaker 4......Council 5.......Haysi

For the VALLEY it will be about the same outcome it was in football. They will go down to Honaker and Hurley

This could be the dumbest statement I've ever heard... PantherAlumni06 is right when they said you can't put Twin Valley football and basketball in the same sentence..I mean thats stupid..I don't care in what context you put that in, I can't even take anything else you said seriously.

I know this is the only time of year that Twin Valley fans have to look forward to, but this year they dont have much to look forward to.

I understand that Hurley hates Twin Valley...But, this is getting ridiculous...Please Hurley12 tell me one sport other than Football that Hurley beats Twin Valley at consistently...Not Volleyball (the TV girls go 2-0), Not Basketball (Both girls and boys go 2-0), Not Tennis (once again girls and boys), Not Baseball (we usually split), and Not Track (does Hurley even have track??)...HMMM I think that covers every sport available. I know that Hurley is proud and excited for their upcoming athletes..And they may beat Twin Valley this season, but until Hurley does atleast a few things that Twin Valley has done in the past I don't think you have a right to get on your high horse and ride across Rockhouse.

someone said that twin valley won't have an easy road like they have had since about three years ago...think there are more than three years in there...and whoever said that it'll be the same as football season...thats crazy...whats going to happen is that hurley is going to be hyped up and overrated and win some games and going to have a good team...and they are going to talk about how they are going to change the usual winners....like haysi and honaker in football, they were suppose to change that this year...but didn't...so they are suppose to bring down twin valley, but probably won't...

someone said that twin valley won't have an easy road like they have had since about three years ago...think there are more than three years in there...and whoever said that it'll be the same as football season...thats crazy...whats going to happen is that hurley is going to be hyped up and overrated and win some games and going to have a good team...and they are going to talk about how they are going to change the usual winners....like haysi and honaker in football, they were suppose to change that this year...but didn't...so they are suppose to bring down twin valley, but probably won't...
Just like TV chokes every year in b-ball in the state tourney. I wouldn even bring up football. 1-29 the last 3 years

Just like TV chokes every year in b-ball in the state tourney. I wouldn even bring up football. 1-29 the last 3 years

Wow you may be the funniest person to ever post...First of all, why don't Hurley fans quit talking about football...The post is BDD Basketball, so if you wanna talk football click on the football link. And you have absolutely no right to talk about choking in state. Atleast Twin Valley has been to state in the last, well how long has is it been now Hurley12? Because nobody can remember the last time the Hurley Rebels graced Richmond with their unique "presence". And you don't see Twin Valley fans or athletes talking smack when they do go to state. Not Hurley fans however, yal get on here and talk so much smack. Not just about the upcoming season, but also about Twin Valley players. I think that proves which side of the mountain shows class...And it isn't the Hurley side.