Falcons vs Burton

littlebluefan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the falcons looked good last night. i think we can start 2-0 with a 28-13 win this week.

Burton is definately no Patrick Henry. Abingdon will have to improve a lot to even stay in the game vs. Burton. I hope you guys can pull it off though.

Burton is definately no Patrick Henry. Abingdon will have to improve a lot to even stay in the game vs. Burton. I hope you guys can pull it off though.

So how do you know they have to improve? If you were sitting in GC how can u make that judgement?

So how do you know they have to improve? If you were sitting in GC how can u make that judgement?

I am just going by what I saw at the Jamboree in Bristol and the fact that Burton returns a few key players. I am pulling for the Falcons in this game.

Guys after Friday night,you'll have to look back at this post and see that I am right. I like Abingdon,and wish them well,but I promise you,even in a year where they were hit by graduation,the Black Raiders will show the Falcons speed like they'll not see again. It's all about genetics,and those "Southside Scooters" can fly. Martinez Miles is getting serious looks by D-1 schools,and may very well be the best player in the state. I hope the Falcons give 'em hell,but it's going to be a long night for the birds IMO. Raiders by 14+

burton has some speed but no line they have a few good players but it takes a team to win marion fans can just leave the chat thread you are so one sided i think it will be a good game but burton will have to play as a team falcons by 10

I think this game will be a good test for Abingdon also it should be a good test for Burton both teams will face a good Offsense. The poweer running game of Burtons and the spread of Abingdons w/Hess.It will test Abingdons defense and Burtons Defense. I have no ideal which team will win. Id like to c a great game and the best team win. It should be a good expereince for both teams. Yes Abingdon may not be that good and Burton May stomp them or it could be the other way around. Lets quit bashing teams until they play each other and then see which team was the better team.

i dont think anyone knows who is gonna win again burton has a few good players again a few and u need a team and a o line ask ph not tryin to bash them but ask there qb and rb not havin a line kills abingdon will win but it will be close and be a good game