falcons vs blues

southbound

i hope you guys enjoyed last night. we just didn't show up last night-i think the field was slick it seemed like the falcons were slipping a lot. we just have to get ready for friday we need a win against tazewell. both teams are coming off wood shed beatings. just hope the falcons can get one this week.

.....LMFAO......you've got to be kidding me....lmao ! A slick field.....that's good :D You guys really are delusional !

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I overheard some guys at the E&H game talking about how Richlands "used to water the field down three days before every game".

you have to get a kick out of some of the things people come up with...

Some of the comments here must be coming from the Comedy Barn at Pigeon Forge.

Richlands showed that their coaches watched Abingdon's film and saw that they run the same offensive and defensive sets and do not change. Changes have to be made every Monday. Richlands radio was calling the Abingdon play when Abingdon was breaking the huddle, they watched the films too.

Adjustments were not made.

Coaching also plays a big role in tackling. Have to do tackling every day. Abingdon fell for the "juke" and reached for the tackles. Richlands has some talent in some positions. But they were prepared by their coach and executed well. After two scores, Abingdon quit and made it a lot easier.

Two loses for Abingdon, and bad play calling and not being prepared caused both. Richlands plays the way they did Friday night for the rest of the season, it will be another SWD and playoff bound team.

hold on a sec i'm licking the bbq sauce from my fingers..these falcon wings are great..guess the rest of them went southbound after that really,really bad storm the other night..haven't heard much from them..lol...canes00,you were close..

I take the Dawgs over the Falcons this week by 24. If the Abingdon players laid down at Richlands they never started to begin with. The only positive I seen with Abingdon was the QB. This is probably the worst Falcon team I have seen since the Blues started playing them.

hold on a sec i'm licking the bbq sauce from my fingers..these falcon wings are great..guess the rest of them went southbound after that really,really bad storm the other night..haven't heard much from them..lol...canes00,you were close..

did marion win the hogo friday? no wait they can't beat gw or holston.

Some of the comments here must be coming from the Comedy Barn at Pigeon Forge.

Richlands showed that their coaches watched Abingdon's film and saw that they run the same offensive and defensive sets and do not change. Changes have to be made every Monday. Richlands radio was calling the Abingdon play when Abingdon was breaking the huddle, they watched the films too.

Adjustments were not made.

Coaching also plays a big role in tackling. Have to do tackling every day. Abingdon fell for the "juke" and reached for the tackles. Richlands has some talent in some positions. But they were prepared by their coach and executed well. After two scores, Abingdon quit and made it a lot easier.

Two loses for Abingdon, and bad play calling and not being prepared caused both. Richlands plays the way they did Friday night for the rest of the season, it will be another SWD and playoff bound team.

some one else on here speaking the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest nameuser
some one else on here speaking the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

until Abingdon decides to prepare properly, practice properly and play their best eleven on both sides of the ball, even if it means playing your QB on defense and others both ways - there's not going to be much to speak of for a long time