CC vs Dawgs

Bulldogs52

just curious if CC is still using the same refs everyone else is using or if they let all that blow over and have gone back to using the homers?

I'm just curious of what you mean by "let all that blow over." What/when was there a problem with refs. I'm pretty sure they are using the ones out of Roanoke.

I'm just curious of what you mean by "let all that blow over." What/when was there a problem with refs. I'm pretty sure they are using the ones out of Roanoke.

There for the longest time there was ref problems! Could you say home town cooking!

It was as bad as it could be a few years ago if you went into hillsville and won by 1 point you had a shot to win the state championship that is how great of a team it took to win down there with the clock people and the refs it was down right impossible.

Lance, for SW district games, CC uses AOA officials.

thank you sir for the info...was just curious if things went back to the old way...i'm sure many know the deal...glad to see they are still being made to use the same refs everyone else uses..that is something that should never be allowed to change as long as they are in the SWD...only fair.

CC uses AOA officials just like everyone else in the district for district games. You still can not forget or accept the fact that the team that took Richlands to the wire a couple of years ago in Hillsville was ready to play that night.

How else would you explain it that Richlands team had blown everyone else out and had not even given up a TD all season.

Richlands looked past CC and didn't come to play and CC came to play and had some luck to go with it. If you notice all most everytime if you have a really good team someone that they supposed to run over comes up and gives them a game somehow. It happens in all football not just high school.