Score Updates!

Bulldogs52

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't Graham have like 400yds rushing in the game? I saw one 80yd run and a couple other long runs. As a person not actually having anything in this matchup except as a fan of the game, shouldn't you be upset with the defense?

How far did they move the ball on the last drive when they were trying to score?

yea.. but they know graham is going to try and run it so they buff up and stop it?

If it was me.. Hey!! Let trick em and Pass it? MAYBE?! no maybe i should im just going to try to run it and shzitnits

As a person not actually having anything in this matchup except as a fan of the game, shouldn't you be upset with the defense?

BINGO!!! Going back to last season, this is FIVE straight games Graham has given up 40+ points. I had a dissertation on this in another post earlier this week...Graham has given up 40+ in EIGHT games over the last 2 seasons and three games. Coach Carlock's teams gave up 40+ only SEVEN times during his tenure at Graham. SAD, SAD situation...

all i have to say to the G-MEN good game tonight.. you guys never gave up. Keep your heads up.

What happened at the end of the game? Did Graham call time out AFTER they spiked the ball to stop the clock on 3rd down? I couldn't make heads or tails out of what the radio announcers were saying....they were too busy saying "oh my goodness"....

What happened at the end of the game? Did Graham call time out AFTER they spiked the ball to stop the clock on 3rd down? I couldn't make heads or tails out of what the radio announcers were saying....they were too busy saying "oh my goodness"....

Something like that.

wow im in shock...F'n doug runs the ball with 1:17 left in the game

wow.....F'n wow....he just costed them the game. Doug just get the hell out of bluefield cause you suck

that is freaking aweful! I've heard that he spiked the ball and then immediately called a timeout leaving the team with no timeouts. Then ran the ball. WOW....that's pretty bad.

I would like to take this time to say i was wrong about Marrs i was on here defending him today and then tonight he showed me I was wrong and he is the worst head coach in the SWD good luck Graham maybe Fulmer from Tennesse would come up there and coach haha.

Marrs and WeeCee have no clue what they are doing...we had to burn a timeout during a PAT...why didn't they have in mind what they were going to do ahead of time??? Then to waste a timeout after we spiked the ball...wtf???? Then to call a trap play as time was about to run out...great job Marrs and WeeCee...I hope they apologize to the players on Monday instead of telling them it's their fault for losing as they have done in every other game this year...plus graham only uses maybe 14 players...we do have other players on the sidelines that could give the starters a few plays to catch their breath...Graham will be lucky to win 1 game this year. We had several players cramping up in the second half...some were out there with obvious limps...Graham players have to much heart to get put in these situations by these coaches.

Edited by ghstoga

I'm pretty sure that on Doug Marrs' interview (which probably took place Thursday) that was played during pre-game, he said "We did not work on kick off recieving to much because the kicker kicks it in the endzone."

If I were you I would start practing my onside recieving because when the kicker kicked it short, they recovered it.

I would like to take this time to say i was wrong about Marrs i was on here defending him today and then tonight he showed me I was wrong and he is the worst head coach in the SWD good luck Graham maybe Fulmer from Tennesse would come up there and coach haha.

No problem, this is what we deal with week in and week out. I don't even need to say anything about the game except that I feel sorry for our kids. There are a million reasons I could bash Doug, but everyone else here seems to be doing a bang up job on that. But I will say this, if you are up two possesions with 3:00 minutes left and lose then you deserve to lose. And that falls on coaching.

I'm pretty sure that on Doug Marrs' interview (which probably took place Thursday) that was played during pre-game, he said "We did not work on kick off recieving to much because the kicker kicks it in the endzone."

If I were you I would start practing my onside recieving because when the kicker kicked it short, they recovered it.

That also cost us a region title in 2005. Richlands got an onside kick that everyone in the stadium knew was coming, recovered it and scored a TD. And that was the difference in the game. The guy learned nothing from Coach Carlock in 25 years. It's quite obvious.