Marion at Graham

HurricaneWarning

this marion team is not like any team i've saw this year..lol..i saw them at first and was like..ohhh boy..long year.but they play together as a team..no real big stars..they got sum size,sum speed..k,they really got a nice back..he can turn it on..sr qb..all the makings of a real good team..

Graham's defense is not very good.

I guess we'll see if that QB and RB can take advantage of that.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this marion team is not like any team i've saw this year..lol..i saw them at first and was like..ohhh boy..long year.but they play together as a team..no real big stars..they got sum size,sum speed..k,they really got a nice back..he can turn it on..sr qb..all the makings of a real good team..

I think they are an o.k. team, pretty solid, but nothing terribly impressive. I think they will have a winning season and possibly make the playoffs.

What is the name of the street Mitchell Stadium is on? Is it by chance Stadium Drive? Iwas wanting to put it in my gps for tonight`s game. I think I can find it again, I just want to be sure.

correct, Stadium Dr.

From what I saw on the Graham vs VHS film that someone put on youtube, I am going out on a limb here and say that Marions will win. This is purely speculation... So take it for what it's worth.

EW

Saying that Marion will win is neither "going out on a limb" nor "speculation"...it is expected by everyone...

I try not to give a "firm" or bold statement unless I have seen them play, and other then a little bit of video is as much as I have seen on either of them. You know what I am talking about when some folks come on here and start making bogus claims without even seeing hide nor hair of a team playing, I try not to do that.