Marion at Graham

HurricaneWarning

lance-you can't be serious about the falcons losing. have you seen tazewell play?

When did abingdon become good? 51-7 at halftime? You can't be serious. Better tighten up that D before you do any talkin.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did abingdon become good? 51-7 at halftime? You can't be serious. Better tighten up that D before you do any talkin.

i'm not saying we are great but everyone else is bad too. we have a chance in every game. our d will look a lot better this week-we are making changes this week. that is all i can say about it. i hope for a shut-out!

i'm not saying we are great but everyone else is bad too. we have a chance in every game. our d will look a lot better this week-we are making changes this week. that is all i can say about it. i hope for a shut-out!

You will get a shut out probably the problem is the falcons will be the one's not scoring any points haha.

I know you just didn't say that...lmao.

You will get a shut out probably the problem is the falcons will be the one's not scoring any points haha.

ha ha are you a falcon fan this week? i would think most of the district is pulling for the falcons this week. if we beat the puppies friday night-they are done for the year!

This guy is an idot. Abingdon is not a mark above poor. Looks like you guys had a real chance at Richlands didn't it. You were down 7 from the first play Richlands ran. You guys are disputing a 51-7 halftime ass whipping. If you shut a team out they are going to have to be really really awful, maybe a team from the pee wee league.

ha ha are you a falcon fan this week? i would think most of the district is pulling for the falcons this week. if we beat the puppies friday night-they are done for the year!

I just do not want to get my hopes up if the falcons win then yea the bulldogs are done and we are not going to let them live it down not just because there season is over by week 5 but because they lost to abingdon. Im pulling for the falcons but im not expecting anything haha.

Most of the district, why would they? Because Abingdon will be at the bottom of the district this year and it will help their team if Abingdon knocks them off?

with your secret weapon Logan Elswick?

Guest nameuser
with your secret weapon Logan Elswick?

not the type of post i would expect to see from a moderator of this forum

Guest nameuser
why not? whats wrong with that?

if you think it's appropriate and if I have to explain what's wrong with it, then there's no need for me to do it. I know you guys are smarter than that.

if you think it's appropriate and if I have to explain what's wrong with it, then there's no need for me to do it. I know you guys are smarter than that.

How'd it get so off track....anyway...Marion by 2 td's. This is an o.k. team for Marion this year, not one of their best...probably not as good as last year's team, but still good enough to beat Graham...Graham can't stop ANYBODY and it's been this way for 2 years now... Marion by 2 td's....and if Graham continues to blitz on every single play....it'll be by a larger margin than that. Graham is much bigger than Marion. But, like every other team Graham plays, Marion is much quicker....speed > size, Marion wins.

who is the coach for JV at Graham?

Mike Hayes is normally the coach but he has been out a few weeks due to illness...Rex Bradshaw and Jeff Sizemore coached Graham JV at Marion. They called a great game. The JV wasn't at all predictable

Congrats to the JV team. Considering they average 15 minutes of practice time any given week thats very impressive. They do however get to stand and watch the Varsity for 2-3 hours daily. I don't understand how you can win with 15 minutes of practice time a week. Wow, just wow... Maybe they are all visual learners. Maybe they will get a little more practice time and start building for better days. Congrats!

this marion team is not like any team i've saw this year..lol..i saw them at first and was like..ohhh boy..long year.but they play together as a team..no real big stars..they got sum size,sum speed..k,they really got a nice back..he can turn it on..sr qb..all the makings of a real good team..