1. 1. Richlands VS Tazewell

• Tazewell
    • Richlands
    • Ref's

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing wrong with Coach Wyatt...he's a good Coach...there has been a lot of change since he took over and things will be fine...stay the course.

Stay what course, he's done after this year! He is retiring!

I have heard mixed results about Wyatt. But from alot of ppl Harris Hart just didn't have the support of some of the big wig's in the Tazewell program. He's not did a bad job at Bland since he has been there. The sad thing is the talent pool at Tazewell is there. I've seen it but they just don't want to play for Bobby Wyatt. I mean look at Muncy and Rasnicks senior class. How many kids started out as freshman with them.

He will have a big bull eyes on his head gear come Friday night!

Naw anyone with a blue helmet has a bull eye thats football...Singling one guy eye doesnt win ball games...And as for Coach Wyatt hes a hell of a Coach and ive enjoyed playing under him so all you dudes who havent ever picked up a clip board and tried coaching high school football just stick to the message board posting....Corner #1

It is funny listening to all these people talking about coach wyatt, it is the same ones who get on here and bitch and complain and they have never played for him. The kids who are playing for him now have good things to say. Just like Lance said look at what it was before, hey Tazewell could be Graham right about now.

It is funny listening to all these people talking about coach wyatt, it is the same ones who get on here and bitch and complain and they have never played for him. The kids who are playing for him now have good things to say. Just like Lance said look at what it was before, hey Tazewell could be Graham right about now.

I can't imagine another school around here allowing themselves to get in the shape Graham is in now. Wouldn't wish that on our biggest rival.

I hope Tazewell puts their foot in Richlands' a**. It's weird bein an outsider now, its totally different when ur actually in school. It's been a drought in football for Tazewell against Richlands, but I think its about that time for that to change..