Lebanon @ Richlands

plooolt

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pulling for lebanon in this as with any lebanon game. We will have to be at our best to beat Richlands in my opinion, exspecially at Richlands.

From what I hear Richlands has a great offense and apparently a good defense to go along with it.

I look for this to be a very good game. Richlands defense has played great. Really only giving up an average of 6 or 7 points a game. As you can see our offense played very sloppy against Marion and still won by 20 points. Thats the thing with Richlands this year they will pull up and bust a 50 yd td pass on ya in a second. I look for a close one, Richlands 17 Lebanon 9

Early in the year before the Richlands offense started clicking, I would have given Lebanon a fairly good chance. Not so much now. Maybe close for as much as a half, then Richlands will take off. Too much speed on offense and to stingy on defense. Wished I was wrong, but I don't think I am.

This will be a good game.

I think the quick strike ability of Cody J. to Austin J. is an added dimension to the team b/c of their "timing"......( going back "aways" for this....was browsing siruis radio couple days ago.....just couldn't resist.) :)

Also, happy Columbus Day to everyone today ( even though that seemingly is not a cool thing to celebrate nowadays.) :(

I predicted the 3 toughest games for Richlands this year and Lebanon is one of them with GC and CC being the others. Richlands will have to be on there A game come friday night.

Wow, what a prediction and useful insight, thats like saying the Gators and Tide will be in the SEC Championship Game.

Edited by Falconman

Wow, what a prediction and useful insight, thats like saying the Gators and Tide will be in the SEC Championship Game.

Well I pointed out who I thought would be the strongest competition of the Blues this year, your point.? Notice the mighty FALCONS is not on that list! Im sure the Falcons are not on anyones list. You should make as list as well and put all 10 games on it, I would say more but when is the last time you guys played more than 10 games (playoffs and not scrimmage games)

Why don't you go be a good little boy and play with your toys or yourself, and let the big guys talk about a good football game.

Sometimes your pretty funny, and sometimes your just....... :mad:

You really never have anything useful to say.

Why don't you go be a good little boy and play with your toys or yourself, and let the big guys talk about a good football game.

Sometimes your pretty funny, and sometimes your just....... :mad:

You really never have anything useful to say.

You get my PM?

Early in the year before the Richlands offense started clicking, I would have given Lebanon a fairly good chance. Not so much now. Maybe close for as much as a half, then Richlands will take off. Too much speed on offense and to stingy on defense. Wished I was wrong, but I don't think I am.

I think Clodhopper has it exactly right. Lebanon will have to get some turnovers to pull off the upset. Still this just might be the best matchup this coming Friday night in the area.

I think besides GC, this will be the toughest game Richlands has played.

If the O for the blues will get consistent and not make mistakes and put the ball on the ground I think they will win, especially with the game at Ernie hicks.

Both teams play good D and points will be hard to come by. I think the speed of the blues and the explosive nature of their O will be the difference.

1 mistake by the D and several players for Richlands are capable of scoring from anywhere on the field.

But Lebanon has a good team and is talented also so it well be a good game.

But I hope I'm wrong....lol

Richlands 24 Lebanon 13