Marion 5-1 20.8

Tazewell 4-3 18.1

Grundy 4-2 17.7

Patrick Co. 3-4 16.3

Martinsville 1-6 14.4

Tunstall 3-4 14.0

Graham 1-5 14.0

How are we just a 14.0 ?? Thats bull!

B/C Abingdon can't beat a good team, period. You guys should have never joined the SWD, I guess the ole saying applies, if you can't beat em join em. In D4 you guys will never be a threat in the playoffs nor would you be a threat in D3.

Whatever, its bias when we have a better record than bassett and they have a higher rating. Thats bull and you know it:mad:

No its not, who have you beat thats worth anything. You have gotten spanked by the SWD teams. You got beat by a down Tazewell team. You got steam rolled at Richlands. You beat PH and JB, that is give me games. When you guys are having an up year and the SWD is overall down you guys still get it handed to you. It does not matter your rating your not going to the playoffs. Im sure Abingdon does not want any of the likes of Salem or whoever, it would be bad really bad.

Whatever, its bias when we have a better record than bassett and they have a higher rating. Thats bull and you know it:mad:

it's points...you get more points losing to a better AAA team than you do beating (1-5) John Battle 52-0.

plus...they don't give any Enter Sandman points or halftime dance crew bonus points....so you guys are out of luck.

It has nothing to do with bias. It has everything to do with who you beat and who you lose to. Bassett has played 2 AAA schools and 4 AA schools...there win came over Carroll Co., who Abingdon lost to.

Abingdon has played 3 Class A schools, 3 AA schools...their wins have come against Class A teams who have a combined 3 wins between them.

Its all about the math...

It has nothing to do with bias. It has everything to do with who you beat and who you lose to. Bassett has played 2 AAA schools and 4 AA schools...there win came over Carroll Co., who Abingdon lost to.

Abingdon has played 3 Class A schools, 3 AA schools...their wins have come against Class A teams who have a combined 3 wins between them.

Its all about the math...

Ok, I'm confused but I'll take your word for it. Its like trying to count batteries or something 1A, 2AA, AAA. lol Seriously, I don't understand the math but I guess you are right.

Ok, I'm confused but I'll take your word for it. Its like trying to count batteries or something 1A, 2AA, AAA. lol Seriously, I don't understand the math but I guess you are right.

Let's convert this over to "Farm Speak"...

Ya'll have picked all the corn on the short end of the field....

I gotta getcha alittle bit man. You going to the Tazewell/Graham game Friday?

I gotta work and then I gotta head to Mercer Mall and get my I Phone, I hope to get back to the stadium before kick off!

I gotta work and then I gotta head to Mercer Mall and get my I Phone, I hope to get back to the stadium before kick off!

you should just wait on the iphone, wont work in most places around here anyway lol.