Congrats G-Men!

ghstoga

This was the best game I have seen a Graham team play since 2006. It should be noted that Tazewell County schools were off today. This includes both Graham and Tazewell. Grahams physical domination was a site to see !!

This was the best game I have seen a Graham team play since 2006. It should be noted that Tazewell County schools were off today. This includes both Graham and Tazewell. Grahams physical domination was a site to see !!

I will have to agree. I told someone at the game that this was the best that they played since this group of seniors were playing as sophomores. David is really running the option well. They played smart football tonight. I didn't get to the Grundy game last week, so I can't speak for their performance, but I was impressed tonight. They flew to the ball on defense. They were aggressive on both sides of the ball. I'm not sure if you would call it playing with speed, but they played quick tonight. It was nice to see them play like Graham teams are known to play. Tazewell was dominated everywhere on the field tonight. I will admit that I was surprised by that. I don't know if the Gmen will continue to play like this the rest of the season, but tonight was a game that should make Graham fans feel a little pride.

Just when everyone thought they were out of it they come right back. WOW looks like the G-Men might just get it rolling at the right time and that may cause HUGE problems for the blues next week. Should be a good one get there early.

Congratz to the G-Men tonight, great to see them play hard and not give up at a point in the season when it could have been very easy to, shows that the guys have a lot of heart and determination. Keep it up!

congrats to the g-men! i really enjoyed reading that article about the marrs kid-he seems like a great kid. see you in a couple of weeks at abingdon. i'm kind of worried about this game now-thought grundy really outplayed us tonight.:eek:

Maybe the Dawgs will learn to play football in this century. I'm tied of waiting for them to do something. THS '55.

Only if there are changes made at the coaches level. Wyatt's success in the past was based on talent & heart not coaching skills!!