Marion at Tazewell

HurricaneWarning

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest old_school

Marion will win.

Tazewell seems to have lost all heart to play football. I really thought Tazewell could finish out their last 3 games with wins but I really don't think they will beat Marion and have doubts about them beating Grundy.

I won't predict a score but Marion has a pretty good line and a pretty good running back and that has spelled disaster for Tazewell all year.

The Dawgs have a great chance to win this and Grundy if they just play as hard as we know they can. It will be a tough one against the stong run Marion brings but still possible. Tough to predict a score but after all thats why the game is played. Probably be a close score one way or another, I just hope to see the Dawgs play their hearts out come Friday night.

The Dogs defense struggles more this year to stop the running game. When faced with a strong running game this season it has usually reslulted in a loss. Hope they find some answers by Friday but my guess would be that the coaching staff will over analyze and tweak more than needed. Have my doubts that they can find a solution and as much as I hate to do so: Marion by a large margin.

Guest old_school
The Dogs defense struggles more this year to stop the running game. When faced with a strong running game this season it has usually reslulted in a loss. Hope they find some answers by Friday but my guess would be that the coaching staff will over analyze and tweak more than needed. Have my doubts that they can find a solution and as much as I hate to do so: Marion by a large margin.

There is just no way Tazewell can stop the running game and I agree with the "over analyze and tweaking" it's happened all year.

Plus, the incident at Mitchell stadium may play into some players not getting to play.

There is just no way Tazewell can stop the running game and I agree with the "over analyze and tweaking" it's happened all year.

Plus, the incident at Mitchell stadium may play into some players not getting to play.

Guys, what is the rule for a player getting ejected? I have heard some say you automatically have to sit out a game for being ejected. I know you do for fighting but what if fighting does not occur?

Guys, what is the rule for a player getting ejected? I have heard some say you automatically have to sit out a game for being ejected. I know you do for fighting but what if fighting does not occur?
Which players are you talking about?

From what I understand it is up to the ref that throwed him out wether he files the paper work and what the violation is. If it is for fighting he will probley not be alowed to play but if not its hard to tale.

Guest old_school
I`m speaking of Brett Johnson, Marion`s running back. He was tossed from last week`s game against Carroll County in the third quarter.

It all depends on if the incident is filed or not. If the ref files then he could be out a game or it can be appealed.

Tazewell and Marion may have some people out this week. Or at least some people out for part of the game.

heck of a back..the refs are the ones i question..hope he plays..

the refs are always in question with you. they are human too. i've always heard they are looking for officials, so fill out your paperwork, buy a zebra suit, and take the test. i'm sure they will sign you up!:D

1 game for standard ejection. 2 games if it is for fighting.

Seems to me each and every week someone from Tazewell has to set out. Sounds to me like the coach needs to get a grip on his team. Marion wins this one by 30+. The Dawgs have already giving up for the year.