"Yes we can!"

GMan

Ummm, Mr. O'bama, I think the American people are trying to tell you...

"Oh no you won't!"...

Rough election day for the liberals...

I may have to move to Virginia. Me think Obama may be one and done. Who gets canned first: Obama or Rich Fraud?

I may have to move to Virginia. Me think Obama may be one and done. Who gets canned first: Obama or Rich Fraud?

Well, we're stuck with O'bama for three more years unless he quits or gets impeached, but I don't see that happening...Rich Fraud might not get three more years...

question is who are the Republicans going to put up against Obama to beat him? I haven't seen anyone that can do it yet and Palin is a joke.

Obama is at 54% approval rating right now...people still "like" him...even if they don't like his policy.

One thing Obama is doing well is keeping Biden under wraps...lol...I haven't seen much of him for months...lol.

question is who are the Republicans going to put up against Obama to beat him? I haven't seen anyone that can do it yet and Palin is a joke.

Obama is at 54% approval rating right now...people still "like" him...even if they don't like his policy.

One thing Obama is doing well is keeping Biden under wraps...lol...I haven't seen much of him for months...lol.

This is a question to reckon with for certain, and in my opinion palin would still do well as president based on the fact that she offers a much reduced government and less government intervention in people's lives, (that's a winning formula unless 1 doesn't believe in the American people), the problem is I doubt she's electable because she splits the moderate to even left leaning republican base.

But overall, let's not kid ourselves, outside of hillary, a democratic version of palin, democrats didn't have a viable candidate till election year themselves. You have to consider many people voted for this president as much to "rebel" against an unpopular president, unjustified or not, and this president is doing far worse to the country and is not as popular as you suggest. What poll where you citing anyhow?

Mark it down, the current administration will take advantage of any crisis they can get their hands on to rally support for the President.

They wouldn't be the first administration to do it and they won't be the last.....well they could be the last.....

Edited by bucfan64

Mark it down, the current administration will take advantage of any crisis they can get their hands on to rally support for the President.

They wouldn't be the first administration to do it and they won't be the last.....well they could be the last.....

I agree and corruption is the reason I'm not t suggest this is a 1 term administration yet. They'll have lots of tactics to implement, 1 'd be wary of is amnesty for the 30 million some illegals in this country, with voting rights.

last I saw in a national poll Palin's numbers for 2012 were around 18% ...she's got more dirty laundry airing than an episode Springer...the Republicans are kidding themselves if they think the American public will elect Palin...she needs to be pushed to the back burner and they need somone in their 40's or so to put out front that doesn't look like a used car salesman and has a clearly defined game plan that is what the people want..

The Republican days of yelling "terrorism" and trying to build a fear base are over...the days of putting Palin out front are over...the days of putting anyone that can't "connect" with the American public are over...you have to have someone who can relate to people...McCain was to old...and I know Ronnie was 72 when he brought the Bonzo show to the white house...but that was an exception and he was a very personable candidate...McCain picked a horrible candidate and ran around saying "Maverick" every two seconds and it was a total trainwreck....I felt bad for him.

Republicans need to look at people like Huckabee and Romney...I don't think either of them would be the answer for 2012, but that is the mold they need to be examining if they want to have a shot...

Despite all the negative talk from Republicans...and it's obvious the country is split about even as far as democats and republicans at this point...the negative slur of Obama is not working for anyone other than those already involved in it...if you already didn't think that way going in to it, then you are probably not being converted over to it now and it's only making the people who are not involved in it think that the Republicans are just mounting a slur...Obama's rating is at 54% right now...only in the 40% range on health care but his overall numbers are what you have to overcome.

No one seems to really get this...and I don't know why.

If you'll read what I wrote I wrote that in my opinion plain isn't very electable, that's the problem with her, regardless of whether or not the country could benefit from a lot less government that a president such as her would offer.

As for your other comments I'll have to figure out exactly what it is you're really attempting to suggest with your "days of this and that are over " comments, the ball isn't in the republicans court, the democrats have full weight of what's going on in America, president, house, senate, it isn't about Bush, it isn't about palin or mccain and it certainly isn't about racism holding this administration back in anything.

Didn't the Bush administration do that with 9-11 and could have used Katrina if it was so negative for him.

If you'll read what I wrote I wrote that in my opinion plain isn't very electable, that's the problem with her, regardless of whether or not the country could benefit from a lot less government that a president such as her would offer.

As for your other comments I'll have to figure out exactly what it is you're really attempting to suggest with your "days of this and that are over " comments, the ball isn't in the republicans court, the democrats have full weight of what's going on in America, president, house, senate, it isn't about Bush, it isn't about palin or mccain and it certainly isn't about racism holding this administration back in anything.

I'm talking about 2012...they are going to have to move away from some of the failed and still failing tactics if they are going to have any chance with beating Obama...they need to get a good strong candidate and start working more on a positive agenda and stop with the negative crap...they need to realize that the old tactis are not going to get them anywhere...it's a new ballgame...that's what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about 2012...they are going to have to move away from some of the failed and still failing tactics if they are going to have any chance with beating Obama...they need to get a good strong candidate and start working more on a positive agenda and stop with the negative crap...they need to realize that the old tactis are not going to get them anywhere...it's a new ballgame...that's what I'm talking about.

TBQH, Obama's doing a dandy job in setting up his own demise.

If the Republicans field a candidate with a heartbeat in 2012, they will win going away.

Book it. Just look at what happened yesterday. 59-41, and that in a battleground state. Even NJ went red...

TBQH, Obama's doing a dandy job in setting up his own demise.

If the Republicans field a candidate with a heartbeat in 2012, they will win going away.

Book it. Just look at what happened yesterday. 59-41, and that in a battleground state. Even NJ went red...

yeah and 56% in VA and 60%+ in NJ said it had nothing to do with Obama....so...the very mentality you project here is exactly what the Republican majority seem to enjoy...and that will not win 2012.

Guest JJBrickface
yeah and 56% in VA and 60%+ in NJ said it had nothing to do with Obama....so...the very mentality you project here is exactly what the Republican majority seem to enjoy...and that will not win 2012.

If you think that the clean sweep of Republicans in VA and the change of Gov in NJ had nothing to do with Obama then you are crazy.

It had more to do with a poorly ran Dem. campain, and a democrat candidate that seemed desperate, erratic, and was a poor performer in debates and in general speaking. Sometimes the better candidate wins. Va has had this trend for years of going opposite the White House.

Very well said, and I agree. It's time for a new face on the Grand Ol' Party. I voted for McClain because for me he was my only option. The Republican party is going to have to have to regain the trust of our youth, and that might be done best with some new "young" blood. Palin is not the answer.

The REPUBLICAN victories in NJ and Va, were more or less a vote AGAINST OBAMA, instead of a vote for the Republican candidates.

To argue that this is a NEW GAME isn't completely correct, the fear tactics that everyone accused Bush and the Repubs of doing with 9/11 are being implemented by the current administration on a grand scale.

1. FEAR- if we don't bail out the banks, our economy will fall!

2. FEAR- If we don't pass Universal Health Care, RIGHT NOW, millions will die

3. FEAR- If we don't pass CAP AND TRADE, RIGHT NOW!, the planet we are all going to melt

4. FEAR- if we don't bail out GM, our economy will crumble!

Whether it be fear of the terrorist or fear of any of the above, FEAR IS FEAR and this administration is using it each time they get a window.

The REPUBLICAN PARTY does need to revamp, but not in the direction of the UBER-LIBERALS, they need to return to values, small govt., and find a way to appeal more to the independents.

The complaints about Obama, at least from me, have nothing to do with his party affiliation, but rather has everything to do with his policies.

If people understood MODERN LIBERALISM, relativism, and the mindset of the 21st century progressive, they would realize that FREEDOM as we know it is in VERY REAL DANGER!

I can agree with that with reservations, they didn't yell terrorism as some election agenda, it happened, and national security was the primary concern as it should have been back then, (as it should be now, but american's forget quickly in the comfort zone people thrive in here) and people voted for the right people do make America secure.

That said the exact thing could be said about the democrats, the Bush is evil and we need change isn't going to be there for them anymore either. And unless we see political corruption on a scale we've never seen before, not that that's not possible, working people aren't going to let the poor and lazy decide who's going to do what with their hard earned $s in elections anymore and America will have had more than enough of this administration's anti America policies.

Most American people simply don't want the "fundamental change" to this country this they're promoting, and that's already happened.

The REPUBLICAN victories in NJ and Va, were more or less a vote AGAINST OBAMA, instead of a vote for the Republican candidates.

To argue that this is a NEW GAME isn't completely correct, the fear tactics that everyone accused Bush and the Repubs of doing with 9/11 are being implemented by the current administration on a grand scale.

1. FEAR- if we don't bail out the banks, our economy will fall!

2. FEAR- If we don't pass Universal Health Care, RIGHT NOW, millions will die

3. FEAR- If we don't pass CAP AND TRADE, RIGHT NOW!, the planet we are all going to melt

4. FEAR- if we don't bail out GM, our economy will crumble!

Whether it be fear of the terrorist or fear of any of the above, FEAR IS FEAR and this administration is using it each time they get a window.

The REPUBLICAN PARTY does need to revamp, but not in the direction of the UBER-LIBERALS, they need to return to values, small govt., and find a way to appeal more to the independents.

The complaints about Obama, at least from me, have nothing to do with his party affiliation, but rather has everything to do with his policies.

If people understood MODERN LIBERALISM, relativism, and the mindset of the 21st century progressive, they would realize that FREEDOM as we know it is in VERY REAL DANGER!

granted bucfan, "if we don't do something now" has come out of the presidents mouth more times than can be counted, talk about using fear as a political scheme........

Depending on how McDonnell does with his tenure in office, for the next couple of years, he may be a viable candiate for the GOP in 2012. He definitely energized the base with his campaign and brought the independents into his camp.

Life has many choices---eternity two

This.

If you think that the clean sweep of Republicans in VA and the change of Gov in NJ had nothing to do with Obama then you are crazy.

I'm just saying what the poll numbers said...and that's 56% and 60%+ in both states said that it had nothing to do with Obama...you can flip that and say 44% and 40% said that it had everything to do with Obama if that makes you feel good...doesn't really matter how you spin the numbers, they are what they are.