Remember the Falcons

southbound

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is illegal-telling kids to come to Richlands for football. I know some people at the VHSL. This is not over-trust me!:mad:

Whine some more we could careless. Take your whipping and go home your season is over just like year in and year out.

One of my friends has family in Bluefield, went there this weekend with em and they made statements that you guys just got one from Graham in the past week?? A big kid? Is it true?

YA, so!!!! Apparently, Marrs kicked him off the team. Didn't need him anymore. Had better players ready. Oh, by the way, he was a Richlands kid to begin with and transferred to Graham after 8th grade. HMMM, did Graham recruit him away from RHS only to lose him because of terrible support and coaching?

Guest Moore31
This is illegal-telling kids to come to Richlands for football. I know some people at the VHSL. This is not over-trust me!:mad:

youre a big baby and Hess did play against tazewell

youre a big baby and Hess did play against tazewell

Abingdon wouldn`t have won anymore with Hess than without him. That backup isn`t that bad of a qb. If they blocked all year like they did against Marion it wouldn`t matter if Peyton Manning was back there. The qb did not have time to throw the ball.

One of my friends has family in Bluefield, went there this weekend with em and they made statements that you guys just got one from Graham in the past week?? A big kid? Is it true?

Yea heck of a player size wise and from the looks of it he fits right in with the system down here. He will be there next season as well.

Abingdon wouldn`t have won anymore with Hess than without him. That backup isn`t that bad of a qb. If they blocked all year like they did against Marion it wouldn`t matter if Peyton Manning was back there. The qb did not have time to throw the ball.

yeah, if we are so bad why was the game 3-3 at the half. if i recall you guys took control in the late 3rd early 4th. what does that say about you guys? you better start dribbling and working on some foul shots. :D

Yea heck of a player size wise and from the looks of it he fits right in with the system down here. He will be there next season as well.

How does this happen? Can he play this year? I would be really careful about putting him in any game it might cost you a forfeit. Can we just turn swva into Richlands football? Everyone just send them your best 2-3 players and fold all of your programs this is a joke! :mad:

How does this happen? Can he play this year? I would be really careful about putting him in any game it might cost you a forfeit. Can we just turn swva into Richlands football? Everyone just send them your best 2-3 players and fold all of your programs this is a joke! :mad:

OMG man you have got to be kidding me Im just going to drop it before i get banned on here.

yeah, if we are so bad why was the game 3-3 at the half. if i recall you guys took control in the late 3rd early 4th. what does that say about you guys? you better start dribbling and working on some foul shots. :D

Halftime penalty yards Marion 110 Abingdon 5, that was the reason Abingdon was tied at the half. And don`t think I`m blaming the officials, I`m just saying it is pathetic when it is so lopsided and you guys still can`t take the lead.

oh yeah, leave it to be kelly is the most physical team around. if they were you guys would be undefeated right? i told you burton was beatable several weeks ago. i would be shocked if burton beat holston.

8-2 > 3-7 believe that playa

You guys had your shot to beat Norton,and in your own house,but you got beat by 2 tds. We had the same shot..in THEIR house no less,and held them to 21 less points that your boys did,and did what your birds couldn't. That's the bottom line. Make excuses to why you lost to Norton. Winners make plays,not excuses. You lost to Norton because they had the favorable numbers on the scoreboard,and you guys didn't. What's going to be the excuse next year?

From an Abingdon fan, quoting a famous poet - "just go quickly into that dark night" and don't put crap on here to encourage others to slam the falcons. It's over. These people are just looking for something else to jump on Abindon about. Shut the heck up and go away quietely. WE DON'T NEED POSTS LIKE THIS!!!! We'll dominate in swimming and other stuff. But we don't need ANYTHING else on football this year to encourage slammers.

YA, so!!!! Apparently, Marrs kicked him off the team. Didn't need him anymore. Had better players ready. Oh, by the way, he was a Richlands kid to begin with and transferred to Graham after 8th grade. HMMM, did Graham recruit him away from RHS only to lose him because of terrible support and coaching?

He didn't transfer after 8th grade because he was at Graham in 8th grade. I don't think Graham recruited him. I think he was moving down here.

He didn't transfer after 8th grade because he was at Graham in 8th grade. I don't think Graham recruited him. I think he was moving down here.

He played little league and 8th grade ball in Richlands!! Maybe he transferred during the 8th grade year.