Richlands vs Marion

Nadoball

hahaha im sorry but i have to if Richlands is going to wait and run and pass in the 2nd half are you saying we are just going to be kicking the entire first half.

I don't even remember putting this down, it was a fun Sunday night haha ;)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurricanes VS Blo Naders

Hmm....???

Well, if you look at mother nature, you can see how these to storms are similar and yet different. You see a tornado is unpredictable, narrow path of violent wind, can strike anytime, brings hail, and is unstable . . . much like the blo naders - they have speed, they have an unstable following, but when on, the naders can bring hell with em and do some damage. Then there is the Hurricane, large storm that forms over warm water, that has some wind power but does most damage through the storm surge and heavy rainfall causing flooding. Much like the shower canes who look big, played good in warm weather, and surged at the beginning of the season playing the powder puffs. Falconman predicts theres not enough warm temperature to open the flood gates of the showercanes, no, Falconman foresees a hellish storm from the naders that will not be predictable and will score at least one special teams td. Whether this prediction occurs or not I don't know, but you have to admit the wind will be blowing!:D

Whatever, just wait to basketball there candy cane.

Wait to basketball season? Marion has dominated Abingdon the last two seasons lol. Go start you a thread on the basketball forum Falcon. This is a playoff football thread with two teams that are still in the playoffs, unlike the Falcons.

You know Falconboy, the only thing unstable on here is you ! And please quit advertising that you would like to blow a nader. This is not the place for that.....lol

And by the way, this is not the basketball thread. There are other forums for that sport.

just as i said the bs had faded,it gets stirred up again..i love all these ppl who have been here for yrs and are just now showing their expert opinion..did it take you that long to type a post..marion is the underdog..but sometimes underdogs pull it out..if we knew the blues would win why bother..

I guess since you know it all-why does everyone else bother to post? I will tell you this if you think Marion is a strong team, you need to get out of the house more. his game will be a blowout-Mark it down you heard it here first.

BLUES roll over the Candy Canes 55-7. :eek:

Have not heard that. Last week they rotated at QB. Maybe something new for the playoffs.

If i had to guess might just use Jack this week give him some time to work with the starting O maybe bring Cody in as like wildcat with both of them in the backfield or something to that effect. Now I thought Jack looked really really good at QB last week and with some time working with the starters could be just the spark we need for a deep playoff run.

Richlands will be a little rusty at the beginning due to the week off. I see Marion holding their own early, but Richlands will get in the groove by halftime. 2nd half belongs to Richlands.

They practiced the same this week as they have the last 14. I think you got to keep Jack up to par because Cody runs the ball so much, and that chance of being injured is greater.

They practiced the same this week as they have the last 14. I think you got to keep Jack up to par because Cody runs the ball so much, and that chance of being injured is greater.

It's harder for a teams to prepare for two QBs, each with different strengths.

It's harder for a teams to prepare for two QBs, each with different strengths.

Only thing that scares me is it don't give 1 QB enough time to get settled in. I don't see Mance settin Cody this game and playing him next game (Assuming we beat M). If Cody is going to be your starter you play him this game to. I gotta agree, Vance looked good last game.

Only thing that scares me is it don't give 1 QB enough time to get settled in. I don't see Mance settin Cody this game and playing him next game (Assuming we beat M). If Cody is going to be your starter you play him this game to. I gotta agree, Vance looked good last game.

Dont know much about Richlands or Marion. This is the playoffs, which is win or stay home next week. Do you switch QB's at this stage of the game?

Dont know much about Richlands or Marion. This is the playoffs, which is win or stay home next week. Do you switch QB's at this stage of the game?

I was thinking about that also I guess you do it to try to find that missing spark and maybe try to ride that deep into the playoffs. It is a HUGE risk but if it goes well it can be a HUGE reward or it can blow up in your face. Let's hope it goes well I do not think this coaching staff would do it if they thought for a sec that it was going to blow up in there face I for one wouldn't have but that is why I am sitting in the stands on friday night.

Who is going to be the starting QB for the Blues? I hear the Johnson boy may not even play!

Maybe they are going to look at the other kid, give him some experience against a soft team like marion? If the recruit gets hurt, the vance kid would now have experience . . . right?