Richlands vs Marion

Nadoball

Falconman and his posse might make that drive tomorrow night, I have to convince my boys but we might make the drive down there. They hate going to Richlands but I think I can convince em. Yes, we will load up my ride and yes, there will be women, hot women from Abingdon boyz. Look for us, we will wear our Falcon wear with pride. :p

Ps: we will sit on the blo nader side so we don't get hit by the egg throwing jerks from the candy canes.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falconman and his posse might make that drive tomorrow night, I have to convince my boys but we might make the drive down there. They hate going to Richlands but I think I can convince em. Yes, we will load up my ride and yes, there will be women, hot women from Abingdon boyz. Look for us, we will wear our Falcon wear with pride. :p

I would leave those girls at the house man you do not want them seeing what real football players look like haha

If the blues come out sluggish they could be in a 14-21 point hole in a hurrie and then marion eats the clock. This game is going to be a classic and people are taking for granted that we beat Marion the first time I am telling you that game was alot closer than the scoreboard said it was Marion went step for step with the blues just got hurt on the big plays if they can somehow stop the big play then Marion wins this game. Trust me THEY ARE NOT PUSHOVERS it will take the blues A game to win tommarrow I will be stunned if it is anything more than a 1-3 point victory for either team.

When i look at this game i think back to 2007 in the Regional Championship. We escaped earlier in that year from Marion with a close victory. Marion came in to the game with alot of confidence that they were going to beat us. It was never close that game. I look for Richlands to turn it up a level in this game and let everybody know that they are the team to beat in Region 4.

Dang you are an old fart Vols haha. Which game you going to this weekend . . . wait let me guess, Holston because you know the candy canes will get spanked! haha:D But at least your canes play with a non-recruited roster! lol:eek:

Old fart is right I was 21. Hey Falconman, I'm an old Bearcat. Was at Marion that day Scott Jones (former Hokie) ran through Marion like crap through a goose. A very bitter cold day that day.

To get back on topic..If the Big Creek boys for Richlands get going then the blues should be alrite. Is the Johnson that has started at Qb all season for Richlands starting tonight? I think it would be a mistake not starting him...he's been the qb for Richlands all season and he lead his team to a perfect district record..why you even spilt time at qb? You don't try to get ready for the next season when you are in the mix of the playoffs.

Watch out for the back at Marion (I think his last name is Johnson too) he can be a game changer.

I hope Marion can pull off the upset

To get back on topic..If the Big Creek boys for Richlands get going then the blues should be alrite. Is the Johnson that has started at Qb all season for Richlands starting tonight? I think it would be a mistake not starting him...he's been the qb for Richlands all season and he lead his team to a perfect district record..why you even spilt time at qb? You don't try to get ready for the next season when you are in the mix of the playoffs.

Watch out for the back at Marion (I think his last name is Johnson too) he can be a game changer.

The only reason that we are giving each QB a series is to give the other team something to look at the reason we had not been doing it all season is because people would know how to stop it so the coaching staff saved it until the last game of the season so that no one was ready for it when the playoffs started. Cody will still be the QB at Richlands he will just share some snaps with Jack which is not a bad thing since Cody also plays D gives him a chance to rest up and also gives jack a chance to rest because he plays D also the switching of QBs could be the spark the blues have been looking for.

Why wouldn't he start? Coach Mance said after the Grundy game that he rotated QB's in order to keep Jack sharp in case he needed him in the playoffs. That said, I think having two guys that bring different things to the table could be very helpful in certain situations.

true dat...well,good luck canes..i'll be listening down in d-town..gotta have faith..this is a game in which marion might be the spoiler..other games around aren't as close as this one could be..hey,who's bringin chico...lol...GO BIG RED x2

Marion is a good team this year....Richlands is better.

I think Richlands by 21+

sorry guys...congrats on a GREAT year for Marion...and good luck to Richlands next week...you are going to need it against that bunch at CS.

All Marion fans should hold there head high. You have 2 more years of watching Brett Johnson running wild. I know his family and the kid is going to be a player to remember by the time his high school days are done. Now for Richlands lets move on to week 12 and get prepared for a tough Cave Spring team.

All Marion fans should hold there head high. You have 2 more years of watching Brett Johnson running wild. I know his family and the kid is going to be a player to remember by the time his high school days are done. Now for Richlands lets move on to week 12 and get prepared for a tough Cave Spring team.

Couldn't make the game because of work. Who was it that got ejected for throwing punches?