Who will Bluefield replace Scott with in 2010...

edrforshey

From WVSSAC website:

SCOTT

Senior Football Schedule

08/27/10 H OPEN -

09/03/10 07:30PM A WYOMING EAST -

09/10/10 07:30PM H CHAPMANVILLE -

09/17/10 07:30PM A SISSONVILLE -

09/24/10 07:30PM H JAMES MONROE (HOMECOMING) -

10/01/10 07:30PM A SUMMERS COUNTY -

10/08/10 07:30PM H WAYNE -

10/15/10 07:30PM A MOUNT VIEW -

10/22/10 07:30PM H POINT PLEASENT -

10/29/10 07:30PM A SHERMAN -

11/05/10 07:30PM H LOGAN (SENIOR NIGHT) -

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like they are playoff bound next year.

Would love to see Richlands drop Powell Valley and pick up Bluefield.....nothing to do with Scott dropping Bluefield

Edited by parsons

I thought Scott wanted to continue the series as long as the game would be played in Charleston.

I understood Woodrow Wilson was probably going to be on Bluefield's schedule next year.

Is there another school I'm missing?

Since most AA teams around here do not have the guts to schedule the Beavers I expect they will be replaced with the ever popular "Open".

Nothing to do with being scared or guts..............................................

You know RCB is going to be off the schedule. They tried weaseling out of the final year of the contract before this season.

Yeah, I believe I had heard that in the Spring or Summer that RCB had a desire and get out of coming to Bluefield. I know Bluefield has a desire to play more AAA schools since a majority of AA schools don't want Bluefield on their schedule. Fred Simon is in a poor situation for scheduling.

Maybe Bluefield can strike a deal with a River Ridge district school again.

Scott and RCB both have dropped us from their schedule. Right now we have week 8 and 9 open next year and that is after adding Wayne. CCD has signed another two year deal with us. I had heard that Woodrow was entertaining the thought of scheduling us but after some thought, decided against it. Pikeview was asked if they would be interested and they just laughed.

Actually, it has everything to do with it.

Nope, sorry. I am not going to get into this but we all know why Richlands quit playing Bluefield a few years back, it starts with a "C". It all stems from that. The thing is I would like to play Bluefield but I don't see it happening.

Nope, sorry. I am not going to get into this but we all know why Richlands quit playing Bluefield a few years back, it starts with a "C". It all stems from that. The thing is I would like to play Bluefield but I don't see it happening.

Seriously dude, no one asked you to chime in. You're just looking for start more B.S. and cause more problems. Mind your team and we'll mind ours.

That may have been true in why the teams did not play for a few years, but once the series started back up I think the reason it did not continue had more to do with the W-L column....as I recall it was 0-2 for the Nadors.

but we all know why Richlands quit playing Bluefield a few years back, it starts with a "C". It all stems from that.

Ummm, sorry, but the reason Richlands won't play Bluefield doesn't start with a "C"...it starts with an "L"...two of them as a matter of fact...

I think you are confusing Bluefield with Salem...the reason Salem won't play you starts with a "C"...as in...cleats...:D

Scott and RCB both have dropped us from their schedule. Right now we have week 8 and 9 open next year and that is after adding Wayne. CCD has signed another two year deal with us. I had heard that Woodrow was entertaining the thought of scheduling us but after some thought, decided against it. Pikeview was asked if they would be interested and they just laughed.

Wayne is on the schedule next year?

Is B.D. still the A.D. at Pikeview?

I had heard both yes and no about C.D.D. going for another two years and the last I heard was that it wouldn't continue.

Seriously dude, no one asked you to chime in. You're just looking for start more B.S. and cause more problems. Mind your team and we'll mind ours.

This is my last post in this thread and I didn't start anything is was beaverborn that brought it up. Just letting light to why Richlands stopped playing Bluefield.

That may have been true in why the teams did not play for a few years, but once the series started back up I think the reason it did not continue had more to do with the W-L column....as I recall it was 0-2 for the Nadors.

Richlands started playing Bluefield again b/c we lost Lebanon and then we got them back. If that were the case don't you think we would have stopped playing Gate City.