Tough loss for Richlands tonight, but........

CPF

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

richlands could'nt play mumbly peg much less football. they are great playing the teams of the southwest district after that they got nothing. richland fans can cry until next year but, it will come out the same.

richlands could'nt play mumbly peg much less football. they are great playing the teams of the southwest district after that they got nothing. richland fans can cry until next year but, it will come out the same.

Another genius on the message boards. Nice first post.

What did you all think about the few plays the blues ran the I formation it sure brought back some old memories for me. It nice to see it a little it would not work for the whole game but it did mess Caves D up for a few plays.

ya um im never for Richlands, but next year....theyll, well lets say they'll be good and do good

Next year looks to be one hell of a year in the SWD...I think all the teams top to bottom will be pretty strong...even Abingdon...the level of play should be fun to watch...might be some coaching moves that cause some teams to take a few games to gel...but i think by mid-year things will be going strong...I think Richlands will have to work a lot harder next year to stay on top....they will still be the favs going in though.

man is it August yet????

Another one of these "from out of the woodwork". Nice second post, genius.

"brought in"..........c'mon man

I guess coach Mance should have benched the Johnson boys so he wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings. No matter that they were among the best athletes in the SW District. That would have made a lot of sense.

Next year looks to be one hell of a year in the SWD...I think all the teams top to bottom will be pretty strong...even Abingdon...the level of play should be fun to watch...might be some coaching moves that cause some teams to take a few games to gel...but i think by mid-year things will be going strong...I think Richlands will have to work a lot harder next year to stay on top....they will still be the favs going in though.

man is it August yet????

Richlands returns 20/22 starters... I don't think I've ever seen that before. The defense returns 11+ with two DT's, who were starters when they got hurt, coming back. 9/11 who started on defense against Cave Spring will be seniors.

The offense loses a QB, and an OL. The likely OL replacement will be a senior who has seen regular playing time. They will be in good shape at QB whoever wins the job.

Overall, 31 returning players will be upperclassmen (17 seniors, 14 juniors).

For me though, August can wait. I have seven other sports to shoot between now and then.

Richlands returns 20/22 starters... I don't think I've ever seen that before. The defense returns 11+ with two DT's, who were starters when they got hurt, coming back. 9/11 who started on defense against Cave Spring will be seniors.

The offense loses a QB, and an OL. The likely OL replacement will be a senior who has seen regular playing time. They will be in good shape at QB whoever wins the job.

For me though, August can wait. I have seven other sports to shoot between now and then.

Next season, the sky's the limit! Looks like the SW District as a whole will be better from top to bottom.

Most folks thought that this year was going to be a "rebuilding" year for Richlands and look what they almost pulled off. Next year should be a special year for those upperclassmen with alot of off season hard work. By the way, it would be nice to play Cave again next year at some point.......I think you know what I am talkin about!!

almost pulled off is the key words there! next year this. next year that give me a break. hey what's with all the name calling? you guy's must be from richlands!!!!

We say next year because we can back it up. We have been backing it up for 6 years now. We say next year because we have a team that went neck and neck for the regional title again this year and we have almost the entire team back next year. Not many people gave us a chance to hang with CS this year but it was 21-21 in the 4th quarter, I call that a good football game. I was there and believe me the Blues gave them all they wanted. I look for the SWD to be strong top to bottom next season but I see the chips falling the same way they have for the last 6 years.

almost pulled off is the key words there! next year this. next year that give me a break. hey what's with all the name calling? you guy's must be from richlands!!!!

How old are you? You can't even put a sentence together correctly.

The General sounds mad. I'll go slow so you can understand me. Richlands will do the same thing next year as they did this year. They will win the southwest district and fold up shop and get the crying towels out. WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!

Guest quispbird

Congrats on another great season Richlands!

The Blues will be TOUGH next year. Mark it down!

You will have some absolute studs suiting up for them next year.

Will Lowe, Cody Thomas, Austin Johnson, Devon Johnson, Bradley Strong, the list just goes on and on and on........