Are there any college football players out there this year?

bighouse

Heard Appalachian State was looking at Cody Johnson. Don't know how true this is. In addition, hear Duke was looking at a lineman from Richlands. Not sure who it is but it could about be only one guy (the only senior) Cody Lee?????

From what I've heard, now granted this is just hear say, Marcus Patterson has been offered by Rutgers and he and Jake Lilly both have offers from Akron. Don't take what I say for fact; this is just what I've heard from various individuals.

No. He was focused more on a soccer scholarship his Sophomore year, but he switched over to football. He could get a soccer schoalrship if he wanted to play in college. He is a very good player. But he isn't even considering soccer anymore.

Why feel the need to call him out?

Alex Marrs is getting several walk-on offers at BCS schools for long snapping. Before you dump on a kid you might want to do your homework. The kid has worked his butt off long snapping and is well deserving. Calling him out was wrong and unethical, especially from a moderator on this website. Before you dump on kids, please remember that they have nothing to do with voting for post-season honors.

Martinez Miles of JI Burton is getting FBS and FCS attention is my understanding. Of course plenty of other colleges are calling as well and if a scholly doesnt work out with and FBS or FCS school, I would think Carson Newman would be a landing spot for him.

Alex Marrs is getting several walk-on offers at BCS schools for long snapping. Before you dump on a kid you might want to do your homework. The kid has worked his butt off long snapping and is well deserving. Calling him out was wrong and unethical, especially from a moderator on this website. Before you dump on kids, please remember that they have nothing to do with voting for post-season honors.

It seems like a lot on here want to dump on local kids if they aren't repping their own OLD high school. Just be happy for the local kids who get a shot at playing again. At one point in time, it was rare if ever. Now, we are seeing many more area athletes get a little attention. It's a shame that anyone, especially mods who should be held at higher standards, would dog knock down or try to show up a HS kid. I'm sure most of the mods if not all are at least a few years out of HS and should expect more of themselves. That's all I have to say, but if you are going to bring down the ban hammers, please look at all who do the stupid things.

I didn't call out the kid....I simply let everyone know who he was....Crimsontide 50 said "Alex Marrs is getting looked at by several Division 1 schools such as UNC, UVA, JMU, and Virginia tech"...Why hide who you are and boast about yourself....If he would have introduced himself as Alex Marrs and stated he was being looked at by several division 1 schools I would have kept my nose out of it.........I have great respect for all area athletes. The last thing I would ever do is put down a kid for his abilities....Well anyways sorry if you were offended ALEX....

I didn't call out the kid....I simply let everyone know who he was....Crimsontide 50 said "Alex Marrs is getting looked at by several Division 1 schools such as UNC, UVA, JMU, and Virginia tech"...Why hide who you are and boast about yourself....If he would have introduced himself as Alex Marrs and stated he was being looked at by several division 1 schools I would have kept my nose out of it.........I have great respect for all area athletes. The last thing I would ever do is put down a kid for his abilities....Well anyways sorry if you were offended ALEX....[/quote

Hey guys sorry about that crap one of my friends put that crap on there and i just notice it my fault