2010 SWD talk...

Lance

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe there is a Pro pitcher out there that was from a different school zone that went to Tazewell. I heard he came there because of the great baseball program, go figure.

You talking about Billy??? Is Tannersville not in the Tazewell school district???

bulldogs52 if you wont too, go get you some blue and white and come on over and join Nado and the rest of us as the Blues go for another Swd title in the fall and take back the Region 4 title and more.

You will never find me with blue and white!!!!!

You talking about Billy??? Is Tannersville not in the Tazewell school district???

Had heard from someone that lives over there, that he had come from the back side of Tannersville, I'm thinking Rich Valley. He always made that remark when we passed that little green sign at the middle school. Just what I've heard a few times.

im not trying 2 stir the pot up here or anything but i just think its a joke how this whole transferring thing has spread through out the swva. I mean where is the sense of school pride at man how do u grow up watching ur high school heros of your local high school praying one day u get 2 step on that field then just leave like it isnt no thing. I just could never imagine doing it i mean it was hard for me 2 come over 2 tazewell and play football and no matter how great things went there was always that sense of something missing cause i grew up wanting 2 be the next star 2 wear the orange and black and even when i played 4 tazewell everything i wore had pocahontas wrote on it so you knew who i was repping 4. No matter how bad things are thats your school man u gotta keep fighting for your school no matter how bad things are. High School football has no room 4 politics its meant 2 turn u in2 a man and learn what the word sacrifice means. and that means playing hurt never dropping your head shedding blood and tears just 2 get a win and definly not abandoning your teammates no matter how rough things get because thats life man. And no matter where you go you still gotta live with the fact you didnt do that and if u did that 2 your last teammates how is a whole other group suppose 2 be able 2 look u in your eyes and trust you 2 go 100 percent..but im rambling and idk if this is right im just a washup high school player now...lol...Corner #1

im not trying 2 stir the pot up here or anything but i just think its a joke how this whole transferring thing has spread through out the swva. I mean where is the sense of school pride at man how do u grow up watching ur high school heros of your local high school praying one day u get 2 step on that field then just leave like it isnt no thing. I just could never imagine doing it i mean it was hard for me 2 come over 2 tazewell and play football and no matter how great things went there was always that sense of something missing cause i grew up wanting 2 be the next star 2 wear the orange and black and even when i played 4 tazewell everything i wore had pocahontas wrote on it so you knew who i was repping 4. No matter how bad things are thats your school man u gotta keep fighting for your school no matter how bad things are. High School football has no room 4 politics its meant 2 turn u in2 a man and learn what the word sacrifice means. and that means playing hurt never dropping your head shedding blood and tears just 2 get a win and definly not abandoning your teammates no matter how rough things get because thats life man. And no matter where you go you still gotta live with the fact you didnt do that and if u did that 2 your last teammates how is a whole other group suppose 2 be able 2 look u in your eyes and trust you 2 go 100 percent..but im rambling and idk if this is right im just a washup high school player now...lol...Corner #1

And this is why it's imperative to pay attention in English classes in school.

I had to read this thing literally 9 times before I could separate the wheat from the chaff.

Heartfelt advice, but come on, man...

What Did You All Expect After The Way Things Went Down At The Graham Game In The Playoffs When Your Dad Is Carried Off The Field By The Police For Taking A Swing At The Coach In My Opinion Your Not Gonna Play There Anymore haha. Anyway I Would Like To Send A Warm Welcome To Him And His Family.

What Did You All Expect After The Way Things Went Down At The Graham Game In The Playoffs When Your Dad Is Carried Off The Field By The Police For Taking A Swing At The Coach In My Opinion Your Not Gonna Play There Anymore haha. Anyway I Would Like To Send A Warm Welcome To Him And His Family.

best point made so far...lol.

...and...the only Beavers around here are in Bluefield! I will have to dig out my Blue Devils helmet sticker and represent...lmao.

I don't find it silly at all haha, do you actually think Lockhart who had been going to Tazewell his whole hs carrer I think and was the starter last year and has his job guranted for next year decided himself he just wanted to go to Richlands?

If you do I find it weak haha, im sure some Richland fans will find a exuse for him to go but like I said before, someone had to convince him, not very surprizing though.

From what I have heard thru some reliable sources, he and his parents have thought about this for several years. I guess after this past year and him almost getting killed, especially by RHS's defense, he figured it was time to make the change and have an opportunity to play for a winner.

as many athletes around here are seeing, playing football in Richlands is a great opportunity. If you're a competitor you want to win, (based on the past 5 or 6 years), who can argue wanting to play for richlands? you are bettering yourself as a player while winning more games & championships.

it might not seem right to you guys, but that might be the best decision for him and his family. he makes the decisions for himself, and i assure you he wouldn't have transferred if he didn't feel like it was the best option for him & his family.

Good post!

I always wonder how anyone can transfer and always be eligible to play at Richlands with no trouble, but never goes the same with Graham and Tazewell

You have to set a semester, I think.....according to Parnell situation. And I'm sure it would be that way anywhere else in Tazewell Co.

What a whiner!!!!! Its his choice. He must have had enough......

That comment was to a good friend of mine, who had posted before the Lockhart news got started here..... Your comment has nothing to do with what was said, you wasted time and the space on this subject...

That comment was to a good friend of mine, who had posted before the Lockhart news got started here..... Your comment has nothing to do with what was said, you wasted time and the space on this subject...

No, looked and sounded as if you were whining about something or someone.........called Lockhart. Maybe not..........Oh well.