2010 SWD talk...

Lance

Not trying to be funny, just stating my opinion. That's what this site is all about, if everyone didn't have an opinion there would be nothing to talk about.

Anyway I was waiting on the Tazewell fans to post a reply, not you

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to be funny, just stating my opinion. That's what this site is all about, if everyone didn't have an opinion there would be nothing to talk about.

Anyway I was waiting on the Tazewell fans to post a reply, not you

you're opinion is that Lockhart is the new chump from tazewell and won't step on the field?

3 years of running the spread offense is a big deal. no matter if you want to believe it or not. Lockhart has that, and that's why I would put him as the front runner right now. not saying he will start, but I do beleive he will.

& even if Lockhart doesn't start at QB, he'll be a starter at another position. He's athletic and knows how to play the game. he won't be on the bench that's for sure.

It is my opinion that he won't start for the RHS football team for next season. He might get some mop up duty at qb, provide some depth at reciever, and will probably be a star baseball player this spring. So if you, and everyone else on here think he is the frontrunner then we will have to agree to disagree. We will know for sure next August.

But based on his attitude so far in Richlands and the smack he is already talking to his old teamates, in my eyes he has earned the status of a "chump"

Could be a 4 man race if Hess comes from abingdon.

That would be really interesting. Talk about having plenty of backups at the qb position.

If he's not at Richlands now, then he won't be this fall.....

If he's not at Richlands now, then he won't be this fall.....

Why is that? He is currently on the Bball team at Abingdon. I here from a reliable source that he will relocate after Bball season. I guess we will have to wait and see. Him being from Abindgon probably poses no issues on the transfer as far as timing is concerned.

IF......Hess comes to Richlands, in my opinion he will be the front runner. I watched that kid carry his team when the Falcons played Tazewell. If he had ANY help, they would have won that game. I think that Lockhart will be a contributor at any position he plays. The kid has talent and now some coaching to go with it. Don't know why you are being so hard on him RHSWR, after all he is still a kid. He will either do his part and do it the right way or he won't be a part of the program for very long. I think that Vance would be more effective if they moved him around. He is a game breaker. Between Jack, Austin and Devon this trio will be the most dangerous in SWVA.