Official 2010 Atlanta Braves thread

bluefieldRocks

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's has good stuff or else he wouldn't be pitching, but he's a rookie pitching in the middle of a heated pennant race against the best team in MLB over the past month or so.

EDITED: He's held up well through four innings. I hope he can continue to do as well and gets some run support.

Edited by Bluefield_Rules

He's has good stuff or else he wouldn't be pitching, but he's a rookie pitching in the middle of a heated pennant race against the best team in MLB over the past month or so.

EDITED: He's held up well through four innings. I hope he can continue to do as well and gets some run support.

He looked good against a tough Philly lineup. Only giving up 3, and Heyward didnt help him at all. Still glad its a 4 game lead now.

Until the Heat win it all next June...:D

Nope. Im no bandwagoner if thats what your implying. Ive liked the Phillies through the tough years. And I've like the suns since I was 10 and my first basketball team was the Suns. As for the Colts, I havnt endured a "bad" season yet. But I'm not a bandwagoner.

Colts should still be in Baltimore and Indy should be the Ravens...I hate when they more the team and take the name...should be left for the city like it was when the Browns moved.

I still think of St. Louis as the Cards and Phoenix / AZ should be something other than the Cards...when is the last time you saw a Cardinal in the desert? Raiders should always be in Oakland and the Rams should be in Los Angeles...

The worlds gone mad...lol.

Nope. Im no bandwagoner if thats what your implying. Ive liked the Phillies through the tough years. And I've like the suns since I was 10 and my first basketball team was the Suns. As for the Colts, I havnt endured a "bad" season yet. But I'm not a bandwagoner.

I was implying a joke, hence the...:D

10 games to go. 1 game up in the Wild Card. I just want the season to end.

I still believe the Braves won't make it. Too many missed opportunities.

I'm starting to feel the same way. Back when we were playing halfway decent ball, I was looking forward to the 6 games against the Phills in the last two weeks of the season...but now it looks like it may be the demise of the Braves season.

The upside to all of this...it looks like I may be in attendance for the last two games of Bobby Cox's career.

Atlanta is very young and those young players received a lot of experience this year. It stinks to see the Braves fall out of the playoffs like they are, but the Phillies are an experienced team with a ton of veterans players. The future should be very bright for Atlanta with the amount of pitching talent in the organization and hitters like Heyward and Freeman. As I said a few months ago, Braves weren't going to win the World Series this year anyway. Although, it would be nice to get some playoff experience.

I've wondered about this as well. It would be really cool, but I just don't know if he would do it.

i dont think he will...i doubt the Braves would pay his asking price, but man it would be great if it happened.