Wyatt resigns!!!

BigD4VT

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope...he just got tired of everybody trying to tell him how to run his program...same thing happened to Harris Hart....

ive heard the school board basically said u resign or well fire you because there was no support and the team was being brought down...not sure if there is any truth to this though

ive heard the school board basically said u resign or well fire you because there was no support and the team was being brought down...not sure if there is any truth to this though

You can say what ya want to, but G Man hit it on the head, same thing with Hart, and Litz....

Why would anyone want to coach at Graham? Wow . . . . its not like their some powerhouse.

graham beat abingdon last year and the year before that so they are good enough to beat yall

Why would anyone want to coach at Graham? Wow . . . . its not like their some powerhouse.

Graham has a good history and tradition....something Abingdon seems to lack.

graham beat abingdon last year and the year before that so they are good enough to beat yall

I agree with you on the fact that Graham is a powehouse but lets not use the win against abingdon as what put them in that spot ive seen peewee teams that could beat the falcons hahahaha.

I agree with you on the fact that Graham is a powehouse but lets not use the win against abingdon as what put them in that spot ive seen peewee teams that could beat the falcons hahahaha.

i dont know how they beat Grundy last year? I watched that game from start to finish and Grundy dominated the game, but ended up behind when time ran out lol...wasn't sure if Abingdon found a way to win, or Grundy found a way to lose...tend to think the latter.

Not at all what I'm hearing...heard that he's tired of being told how to run the team from the central office..wanted more control...wanted to pick an assistant, wasn't allowed...and it was the straw that broke the camel's back....

If what you said was true....they would've gotten rid of Marrs at Graham a long time ago...(no support...team being brought down...kids not coming out for team....sound familiar Graham fans?)

He probably stayed at Tazewell until the kids from Poca were done. That would make sense.

And yes he probably was run off too. For some reason that tends to happen there, of course they can get a good (winning) coach there and he loses then leaves and has winning teams elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

they do that anyway...you either hear it in the stands or they go down on the sidelines and fight with the coaching staff after halftime.

Lockhart's dad was the one who was fighting with Coach Wyatt at halftime.

DUDE! Graham THROTTLED Tazewell last year...if they couldn't beat them last year, they may never beat them again...although this year might be T-town's best chance...

How do you call 19-15 "THROTTLED"?

How do you call 19-15 "THROTTLED"?

The hapless G-Men beat them 46-20 during the regular season with Tazewell scoring two TDs on Graham's subs in the 2nd half...

Click the links and scroll down some...

http://www.swvasports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16678

http://www.swvasports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16677

THROTTLED...

I'd agree....Graham pretty much throttled them at Mitchell last year.

Graham has some young talent coming up and SHOULD be good NEXT year...this season may be a work in progress, but I'm hearing there are more kids out this year than last, so that's good news....

Graham may be lucky to win 3 or 4 games this year...hope for better, however, in their last year in AA.