Chilhowie-Tazewell

deuceswild

Saw this on the Hogo.com site, Chilhowie 27-Taz 12. I left midway through the third quarter it was just 14-12 then. Seemed like a decent game really, both teams are pretty even.

BRhudy, you said you were #10. I saw you had some good catches tonight, best of luck to you and your team this year.

how did johnson do?

Lightning bolt. He spun a few Bulldogs out of their shoes. He also had some good blocks when he wasn't carrying and made a few big defensive plays. He's definitely going to help us out this year.

Saw this on the Hogo.com site, Chilhowie 27-Taz 12. I left midway through the third quarter it was just 14-12 then. Seemed like a decent game really, both teams are pretty even.

BRhudy, you said you were #10. I saw you had some good catches tonight, best of luck to you and your team this year.

wow! I heard Tazewell was awful that doesn't sound good for Chilhowie.

Yes Johnson is at Chilhowie.....he had a spectular TD run in the 3rd qtr i think....it should have been a 5 yd loss but he shrugged off 4 or 5 Tazewell players then ran clear across the other side of the field for a TD. He has some serious moves and speed. Him and Conley are going to be quite a tandem. The blocking was average at best though. Line wasn't very impressive, what the backs got they earned

Yes Johnson is at Chilhowie.....he had a spectular TD run in the 3rd qtr i think....it should have been a 5 yd loss but he shrugged off 4 or 5 Tazewell players then ran clear across the other side of the field for a TD. He has some serious moves and speed. Him and Conley are going to be quite a tandem. The blocking was average at best though. Line wasn't very impressive, what the backs got they earned

Why did Johnson leave Marion?

thanks man..goodluck to yall to

Why did Johnson leave Marion?

he got in to some trouble and got kicked out, well that's what I was told at the game that, also his father is on the coaching staff at Chilhowie and has been for a few years!

he got in to some trouble and got kicked out, well that's what I was told at the game that, also his father is on the coaching staff at Chilhowie and has been for a few years!

He didn't get kicked out....don't know where this other stuff is coming from..

Edited by futbolking

He didn't get kicked out....don't know where this other stuff is coming from..

well what ever, he shouldn't be stealing ipods!

you hit it right on the head and he lied about having it

he had no choice if he wanted to play sports he had to transfer

Must have know a little something about what I was talking about there futbolking!

Guest cj_vt

If he would have transferred to Richlands they would have given him an ipod.