Score tracking thread 8-27-2010

BeaverHokie

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did they change their offense? I thought that they were running the wishbone option?

Doug's option now looks more like GA Tech than the wishbone. What hurts them right now is size and inexperience. They played hard, but had several breakdowns on the Beaver option that hurt them. Talentwise they are a year or two away from being good. 4 Seniors and a ton of FR & SO.

Doug's option now looks more like GA Tech than the wishbone. What hurts them right now is size and inexperience. They played hard, but had several breakdowns on the Beaver option that hurt them. Talentwise they are a year or two away from being good. 4 Seniors and a ton of FR & SO.

Absolutely cannot win with that system unless you have the personnel and size to do it. Perhaps give them a couple of years, but this season's going to be lllllooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg...

Richlands 31, Gate City 0

Bluefield (WV) 48, Graham 0

Grundy 51, Twin Valley 6

George Wythe 28, Tazewell 0

Chilhowie 14, Marion 0

Bassett 17, Carroll Co. 14

Lebanon 20, Honaker 7

Powell Valley 28, Lee 8

Clintwood 42, Coeburn 6

JI Burton 48, Rye Cove 0

JJ Kelly 36, Thomas Walker 19

Appalachia 22, Castlewood 7

John Battle 35, Twin Springs 0

Hurley 40, Ervinton 0

St. Paul 34, Holston 19

Va. High 43, Sullivan Central 37

Galax 45, Northwood 0

I've seen Bland / PH 34-14 & PH / Bland 35-7

I've seen Fort Chiswell 41, RR 35 (WDBJ), 25 (RTWN) and 19 (WSLS)

nah,we arent great but not awful..lol..better than abingdon and graham..lol..maybe

um, not so fast my friend. while u were losing, we were getting ready for the real opener, THE FALCON NATION OPENER next Friday. The place will be rocking!

Richlands 31, Gate City 0

Bluefield (WV) 48, Graham 0

Grundy 51, Twin Valley 6

George Wythe 28, Tazewell 0

Chilhowie 14, Marion 0

Bassett 17, Carroll Co. 14

Lebanon 20, Honaker 7

Powell Valley 28, Lee 8

Clintwood 42, Coeburn 6

JI Burton 48, Rye Cove 0

JJ Kelly 36, Thomas Walker 19

Appalachia 22, Castlewood 7

John Battle 35, Twin Springs 0

Hurley 40, Ervinton 0

St. Paul 34, Holston 19

Va. High 43, Sullivan Central 37

Galax 45, Northwood 0

I've seen Bland / PH 34-14 & PH / Bland 35-7

I've seen Fort Chiswell 41, RR 35 (WDBJ), 25 (RTWN) and 19 (WSLS)

Is Tazewell down this year or is George Wythe really really good?

I watched the Riverview and Mount View game last night. Riverview is a solid team, Mount View is out right horrible. Riverview should have no problem acheiving a winning record this season. Next weeks game against Pikeview should give a better indicator of their abilities. Can't really judge anything against a pitiful Mount View team. It was nice seeing the crowd, I would estimate somewhere in the 5,000 area in fan attendance. Riverview had a extremly large following.

um, not so fast my friend. while u were losing, we were getting ready for the real opener, THE FALCON NATION OPENER next Friday. The place will be rocking!

Just wait till we get there week 4. Then, my friend, the place will be rocking. Ill bet we have more fans there than you do IMO.

Just wait till we get there week 4. Then, my friend, the place will be rocking. Ill bet we have more fans there than you do IMO.

I know it was Twin Springs, but with the way that Battle looked last night, Battle will bring a boat load of fans also if things keep up. Starters were out at the beginning of the 4th quarter last night, when is the last time that Battle could do that?

Burton'defense has the kids so confused they won't stop anybody they play.It looks like the offense they ran last night won't be scoring very much this year either.Long year for the Dawgs hate that for the kids.But for the adults HaHa

I know it was Twin Springs, but with the way that Battle looked last night, Battle will bring a boat load of fans also if things keep up. Starters were out at the beginning of the 4th quarter last night, when is the last time that Battle could do that?

Did you quote the wrong person? I was speaking to Falconmanthat when Richlands comes to Abingdon we will have more fans. Jw if it was a mix up?