Falcon Grounded

southbound

This Falcon has been grounded for a week from the message board. My dad was monitoring the board while I was at school. I have also been cruising around in an Explorer (it is a decent vehicle but not what I typically drive). Dad found out about that party we had at the lake. Getting back to football, the Falcons have John Burton this week and we will be looking for revenge from last year. Our defense is really solid this year through 2 games we have not gave up a touchdown. We shut Lebanon and Patrick Henry out. This week it will be the Indians from John Burton. I predict the Falcons will win 28-0! :D

This Falcon has been grounded for a week from the message board. My dad was monitoring the board while I was at school. I have also been cruising around in an Explorer (it is a decent vehicle but not what I typically drive). Dad found out about that party we had at the lake. Getting back to football, the Falcons have John Burton this week and we will be looking for revenge from last year. Our defense is really solid this year through 2 games we have not gave up a touchdown. We shut Lebanon and Patrick Henry out. This week it will be the Indians from John Burton. I predict the Falcons will win 28-0! :D

Ya, figured you were around 8!!!!

Boy, dad is tough. lol

Sorry to say this Southbound,but the Burton guys are not Indians but Raiders. They are just as good as they were last year when they beat Abingdon,and you must come to their place to play. Burton massacred a very good Clintwood team at their place last year 36-0. The Falcons lose this game 28-6 is my prediction.:)

what an idiot

I know-thinking the same thing you are. The general has no clue about me. I am not 8 years old! All I can say is the Falcons will get some respect this week. We have a secret weapon that no one knows about. ;)

Sorry to say this Southbound,but the Burton guys are not Indians but Raiders. They are just as good as they were last year when they beat Abingdon,and you must come to their place to play. Burton massacred a very good Clintwood team at their place last year 36-0. The Falcons lose this game 28-6 is my prediction.:)

Not sure what this is suppose to mean. I think we are a little better than Clintwood this year so we will see. I stand by 28-0 Falcons! :cool:

I know-thinking the same thing you are. The general has no clue about me. I am not 8 years old! All I can say is the Falcons will get some respect this week. We have a secret weapon that no one knows about. ;)

Hence, the word "secret."

Not sure what this is suppose to mean. I think we are a little better than Clintwood this year so we will see. I stand by 28-0 Falcons! :cool:

Actually, Clintwood would lay a whooping on you just like Burton. Maybe a little worse! If you are no better than you were last year,probably best just to stay home ,don't bother cranking the bus,save your gas for a weaker opponent. Burton's defense is very stout. Your secret weapons better be trick plays that generate you 3 or 4 touchdowns or it's going to be long night!;)