Richlands At Abingdon

Blues Man

Their are many ? to find out about.

1. Will the Falcons entrance Intimidate the Blues?

2. Will the Falcon leap scary anyone?

3. Will Falconman and Southbound even find the Stadium?

These ? and many more to be answered very soon.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....LOL ! I been waiting for this one for a couple of weeks now !

Should be a lot of fun this week with the banter going back n forth.

I got a feeling the Falcons are going to see what a physical football team looks like. The Blues are clicking on all cylinders so I look for the Blues to roll. Richlands 42 Abingdon 14, the Falcons will get some points off our JV team. Our JV team played 2 and a half quarters last night.

Richlands- score a bunch of points in the first half then pull out the starters, cruise second half, repeat next week

Abingdon- spend first half not knowing exactly what just happened, score a couple garbage time TD's

Blues- 55

Abingdon- 14

HAHAHAHAH!!! Priceless. Ive been waiting for this week all season. Im going down to Abingdon real early and tailgating. If falconman and sb wanna join they are more than welcome to come join the winning tailgate :-)

I was thinking last years game between JIB an Abingdon was kinda close? (could be wrong)

JIB is still trying to find an identity. It really goes to show the difference between a school with 1000 students and one with 200!

I was thinking last years game between JIB an Abingdon was kinda close? (could be wrong)

JIB is still trying to find an identity. It really goes to show the difference between a school with 1000 students and one with 200!

Last year's score---

J.I. Burton - 28

Abingdon - 14

Life has many choices---eternity two

I beleave the score of last yeas Abingdon/Ji Burton was 7-14 Burton. Just about the same as last year.

I beleave the score of last yeas Abingdon/Ji Burton was 7-14 Burton. Just about the same as last year.

My bad, i couldn't remember last year's score. Now guys, you know they won't tailgate with you, you guys are blue-collar,Skynard, and Bud an the Falcons are tight-collar, J.Timberlake, and a nice wine cooler. lol

HAHAHAHAH!!! Priceless. Ive been waiting for this week all season. Im going down to Abingdon real early and tailgating. If falconman and sb wanna join they are more than welcome to come join the winning tailgate :-)

OK ,all you football fans ,after the game is over friday night lets all get on the board and bash each other real bad ,since this is all in fun,After all the falconman will be hard to deal with.LOL!!!! Abington vs DA-Blues

My bad, i couldn't remember last year's score. Now guys, you know they won't tailgate with you, you guys are blue-collar,Skynard, and Bud an the Falcons are tight-collar, J.Timberlake, and a nice wine cooler. lol

....LOL ! I resemble that remark...lol

I think the score of last years JIB/Abingdon game was Burton 28, Abingdon 14, and could have been worse on Abingdon's part.

Last year was at least 2 touchdowns. This year was 15-13. But, remember, Burton is D-1. With Abingdon at D-4, well, you make the call. But, Burton does "know" how to win. Think Richlands doesn't? Not gonna be close, even though Jake Hess deserves better.

Actually, the "official" tailgate will be at Glenrochie - starting on the front nine at 10:00 a.m. There will be a fine Chardonnay served at 4:00 and dinner at 5:30 - filet mignon and a rare french cabernet. Should be nice. Heard that the lobster and shrimp appetizer would be flown in that morning. Can't wait!

Edited by 84Cavalier

Last year was at least 2 touchdowns. This year was 15-13. But, remember, Burton is D-1. With Abingdon at D-4, well, you make the call. But, Burton does "know" how to win. Think Richlands doesn't? Not gonna be close, even though Jake Hess deserves better.

Actually, the "official" tailgate will be at Glenrochie - starting on the front nine at 10:00 a.m. There will be a fine Chardonnay served at 4:00 and dinner at 5:30 - filet mignon and a rare french cabernet. Should be nice. Heard that the lobster and shrimp appetizer would be flown in that morning. Can't wait!

oooo, sounds great ! I'll be there. ....LOL ! Save me one of those filett maggnon........lol and instead of the cabernet, can I have a cold bud ice or I guess i should go with the bud light ? ! I really need to watch my figure !

I think the score of last years JIB/Abingdon game was Burton 28, Abingdon 14, and could have been worse on Abingdon's part.

You are right I don't know why I was thinking.

Edited by Blues Man

I havn't heard much about them. Are they Big ? Can they handle the like of Brown, Bunker, Lowe Blankenship, Thomas, Mcglothlin and Wolf. Is hess going to have enough time in the pocket. He is the best quarter back in the district.So how does there offensive line compare to the rest of the district ?

I think it will be a good one....Richlands is up now but Abingdon is a big school and I heard from several of the John Battle coaches that several of the really good athletes have left to go to Abingdon

I think it will be a good one....Richlands is up now but Abingdon is a big school and I heard from several of the John Battle coaches that several of the really good athletes have left to go to Abingdon

no students have left Battle to attend Abingdon. All of the underclassmen from last year, are back this year.

As if that would help...like I've said before, you could take the Washington Co. All-Star team and they still couldn't stay within 4 TDs of Richlands...