The Art of Mind Games!

southbound

This week I have stayed off this board for one reason: mind games! You guys are so simple minded! I have deliberately set you up this week. The Falcons have had a great week of preparation for the mighty Richlands. I felt like we should have won last week at John Burton-the field conditions were awful! Not sure when they have had an upgrade on that field but they need one. We took the runner up team from state down to the last play. In perfect conditions we win by 2 touchdowns last week. Oh well, lets move on to the "Storm" or mighty Richlands. Just to let you know how big this game is we are dismissing school 2 hours early to get ready. The tailgate party begins at 4:00 and the upset starts at 7:30. Did anyone see James Madison last week? Some of you guys who are predicting these blowouts-I expect to see you front & center on Monday with an apology! :D

This week I have stayed off this board for one reason: mind games! You guys are so simple minded! I have deliberately set you up this week. The Falcons have had a great week of preparation for the mighty Richlands. I felt like we should have won last week at John Burton-the field conditions were awful! Not sure when they have had an upgrade on that field but they need one. We took the runner up team from state down to the last play. In perfect conditions we win by 2 touchdowns last week. Oh well, lets move on to the "Storm" or mighty Richlands. Just to let you know how big this game is we are dismissing school 2 hours early to get ready. The tailgate party begins at 4:00 and the upset starts at 7:30. Did anyone see James Madison last week? Some of you guys who are predicting these blowouts-I expect to see you front & center on Monday with an apology! :D

Two differences. One, JMU actually had talent. Two, Richlands is not poorly coached.

P.S. You took the runner-up team from Region 1 down to the last play. You are Region 4, with 4 times that school's population. It's like the 8th-grader crowing about how he almost beat up that 2nd-grader...

Two differences. One, JMU actually had talent. Two, Richlands is not poorly coached.

P.S. You took the runner-up team from Region 1 down to the last play. You are Region 4, with 4 times that school's population. It's like the 8th-grader crowing about how he almost beat up that 2nd-grader...

Haha! And now the 7th grader is coming to show the 8th grader what's what...

Region 1 = Division 1...Region 1, or I as the VHSL uses, is a AA region in the eastern part of VA...

Region 4 = Division 4...but yes, Abingdon is also Region IV...

But we still know what you mean...

You haven't set anyone up, because it doesn't matter what you or I or anybody else says on here. The players & coaches will determine how this game plays out, and I don't think you and your "Buddies" will like the out come.

But again, that's all talk and we'll see what happens when the game starts. If you do win, I'll tip my hat to you and be on here to take what you have to dish out.

I would not tailgate too long though, you do not want to be late getting into your seat on Friday. I think things are going to happen fast and you don't want to miss it.

By the way, if we win, I don't really care if your on here next week or not because all you will be doing is making excuses on why you got beat and we will have moved on to the next game. We have bigger n better things to look forward to this year.

Gesundheit.

That means "excuse me" in German, Southie.

I can speak German, see...Ich möchte Bier zu trinken und essen wienerschnitzel.

Durch die Art und Weise, Richlands schlagen die scheiße aus der falken.

German club? Mine is rusty but for I definitely agree. Ich trinken gern bier und essen schnitzel.

I also that agree Richlands will beat the S*&( out of the Falcons.

I am an avid Rammstein listener and I'm still completely lost.....

I am an avid Rammstein listener and I'm still completely lost.....

I would like to drink and eat beer Viennese shreds. By the way, Richlands strike s*** from the falcons.

Quick translation for those wondering. Also Richlands may be looking ahead to the mighty Bulldogs in two weeks! So Abingdon may just get them after all! LOL!!!

I would like to drink and eat beer Viennese shreds. By the way, Richlands strike s*** from the falcons.

Quick translation for those wondering. Also Richlands may be looking ahead to the mighty Bulldogs in two weeks! So Abingdon may just get them after all! LOL!!!

Ahh. Thank you. Ive been wanting to learn German for some time now. Believe it or not my band covers the song Ohne Dich and I'm the one who sings it...But I have no clue what I'm saying haha.

ALL Washington Co., Va schools are dismissing @ 2:00 D.A.

Here's a mind game for ya......

Ever seen a falcon after it's been hit by a tornado? I haven't neither, but I've got a feelin it ain't pretty.

I'd say it'll look something like this by the end of the game...

242.jpg

It doesn't matter what you think Mr GMAN. Just because you guys are terrible and fell bad about football doesn't mean we have to. I will tell you this at least we have some pride and take on challenges instead of giving up. Be careful what you say about us because we have a date on the schedule later in the year. You might eat some words!

It doesn't matter what you think Mr GMAN. Just because you guys are terrible and fell bad about football doesn't mean we have to. I will tell you this at least we have some pride and take on challenges instead of giving up. Be careful what you say about us because we have a date on the schedule later in the year. You might eat some words!

That's great talk baout beating up on a down Graham. I can't say next week may be any better for us. Just because you may defeat some down teams doesn't make you a good team. True never take the attitude that we can't win, but at the same time be realistic about it. I know we will get lit up by Richlands as most anybody this year probably will.