Rules Of Engagement

southbound

Just minutes til the entrance!

So what was up with that entrance? I was all set to be intimidated but the whole thing seemed kind of lame to me. No Sandman, no jumping, it really wasn't much of anything.

Break down the film and it will be there. Not going to get into a pissing contest. I was a neutral observer on the sideline and from what I saw and HEARD many were well deserved and lucky not to have more to happen such as ejection. Anyway I have made my one appearance on this board for the year and see that it has not changed I will check it again next year.

So what was up with that entrance? I was all set to be intimidated but the whole thing seemed kind of lame to me. No Sandman, no jumping, it really wasn't much of anything.

My boy Southbound and I set up the greatest psyche of em all with "The Art of Mind Games" Let me guess, you simple minded folks sit and waited for the Original Entrance, right? Haha We dominated you by not allowing you to witness the most electrifying entrance in High School Football. Yes, mind games people and you fell for it. Got to love the domination Southbound and Falconman laid on ya tonight! See ya next year suckers!!!!:D:p:eek:

My boy Southbound and I set up the greatest psyche of em all with "The Art of Mind Games" Let me guess, you simple minded folks sit and waited for the Original Entrance, right? Haha We dominated you by not allowing you to witness the most electrifying entrance in High School Football. Yes, mind games people and you fell for it. Got to love the domination Southbound and Falconman laid on ya tonight! See ya next year suckers!!!!:D:p:eek:

You are just something else....lol. The only dominating going on was on the scoreboard tonight. That's all that needs to be said ! You can talk and talk all you want, but the scoreboard has the final say so !!! And it said Richlands 43 Abingdon 14 ! :eek::eek::eek:

Admit, you were sitting there, anticipating, heart racing, ears wide open, eyes focused on the Home side for the Entrance then BAM, you got punked!! Haha, I was dying laughing when you guys over there were speechless and seemed disappointed. Haha. You have to admit, you all fell for it. I think the false entrance caused confusion on Richlands and kept the Falcons in the game the first half.

Admit, you were sitting there, anticipating, heart racing, ears wide open, eyes focused on the Home side for the Entrance then BAM, you got punked!! Haha, I was dying laughing when you guys over there were speechless and seemed disappointed. Haha. You have to admit, you all fell for it. I think the false entrance caused confusion on Richlands and kept the Falcons in the game the first half.

Well....ok, I'll admit that we were waiting for the game to start and wondering how bad the final score would be......because the game is what we came there for and all that matters...... is the W !

Now we're off next week and then on to the next opponent.....Tazewell.

But I know as you watched our team tonight, you were :D with envy.....it's ok to admit it....lol

On another note, our fans wasn't in on it, and I've already took slack over it. Thats why they didn't stand. But, we got you 'BLOWNADERS' and thats all that matters.:eek:

I dont see how you got anything? Noone in this town cares about the other teams entrance. We care about FOOTBALL. The only thing that matters. Not entrances, not silly chants, not anything like that. We care about winning. And thats what our team does.

he dont have anything else to use so he has to use a teams entrance lol what a joke who cares what kind of entrance you use

Exactly. I kinda like ours, teh Helmet and at home the tornado siren, but you dont hear anyone from Richlands going around and bragging about it.

On another note, our fans wasn't in on it, and I've already took slack over it. Thats why they didn't stand. But, we got you 'BLOWNADERS' and thats all that matters.:eek:

Correction: The proper English would be "Our fan's weren't in on it", not WASN'T in on it. That's third grade grammer. Also, you don't take "slack"...you take "flack". Thought you Abingdon boys were educated. The more you speak, the more ignorant you become. The Blue Tornado beat your Falcons by 4 touchdowns in your own back yard. Take a humility pill and cuddle up with Southy. How does crow taste on Saturday after being stomped on Friday night?