Rules Of Engagement

southbound

I am making 3 simple rules for you lesser educated people coming to the game tonight. I will try and use simple language for you:

Rule #(this means number) 1: No Camo! :mad: This means you will not be allowed in the gates if you are wearing camouflage tonight. Just stay home!

Rule # 2: (see above if this confuses you) No tobaco products! :mad: Do not attempt to bring your cigs, snuff, or chew inside the Great Falcon Stadium.

Rule # 3: (hope you guys have figured it out by now) Everyone will stand and honor "Enter Sandman" ! This is not an option. You can pay tribute by jumping up and down with the Falcon Crowd. a.)Remember stop what you are doing :confused:

b.) swallow what you are chewing :eek: c.) Honor the Falcons-Falcon Style! :D

If you obey these 3 simple rules tonight, we will allow you to stay and enjoy the game & festivities tonight. Go Falcons! ;)

I am making 3 simple rules for you lesser educated people coming to the game tonight. I will try and use simple language for you:

Rule #(this means number) 1: No Camo! :mad: This means you will not be allowed in the gates if you are wearing camouflage tonight. Just stay home!

;)

You are as stupid as Falconman. Don't know who is the worst. Question: What do you guys have against Camouflage? I personally like it.:p

You are as stupid as Falconman. Don't know who is the worst. Question: What do you guys have against Camouflage? I personally like it.:p

Stupid is as stupid does. But being the smart one here, umm, we are against any form of hunting (seeing that we are the FALCONS), so no camo is allowed at Falcon Hill, BIG BOY!:cool:

Rule # 2: (see above if this confuses you) No tobaco products! :mad: Do not attempt to bring your cigs, snuff, or chew inside the Great Falcon Stadium.

Rule # 3: (hope you guys have figured it out by now) Everyone will stand and honor "Enter Sandman" ! This is not an option. You can pay tribute by jumping up and down with the Falcon Crowd. a.)Remember stop what you are doing :confused:

b.) swallow what you are chewing :eek: c.) Honor the Falcons-Falcon Style! :D

If you obey these 3 simple rules tonight, we will allow you to stay and enjoy the game & festivities tonight. Go Falcons! ;)

I think instead of enter sandman........taps will be more appropriate for your falcons tonight !

Edited by Bigrhsfan

Stupid is as stupid does. But being the smart one here, umm, we are against any form of hunting (seeing that we are the FALCONS), so no camo is allowed at Falcon Hill, BIG BOY!:cool:

Stupid is as stupid does.........hmmmmm, sounds like someone else that you remind me of.......ohhh yea......Forrest Gump ....lol !

If I wasn`t going to Rural Retreat I would go to Abingdon to watch. Don`t worry, Marion plays at the Falcon nest the last game of the season. I will be there for sure. By the way, watch out Richlands fans in case the birds do a flyover at halftime. Last time in Marion it was a mess lol. Southbound, you gonna make it to the game or are you still grounded?

Edited by HurricaneWarning

If I wasn`t going to Rural Retreat I would go to Abingdon to watch. Don`t worry, Marion plays at the Falcon nest the last game of the season. I will be there for sure. By the way, watch out Richlands fans in case the birds do a flyover at halftime. Last time in Marion it was a mess lol. Southbound, you gonna make it to the game or are you still grounded?

Glad you're not coming, we can only take one hot air windy team at a time!:D