Graham Vs Marion

GrahamPG44

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is going on at Graham? Coaches first need to be a model for theses kids , second they need to coach and do so that they look out for the safety and welfare of the kids. I hate to say it , but the Graham needs a change in the personnel that is running the program. It is just not right for the kids and the tradition that has been in place for years. One would think that these individuals would see that and step down . Maybe this week they can muster up a win Graham by 7, I hope!

don't count on it. I have seen both teams, Marion is nothing to write home about...but let's be real here....Graham has given up 550 points since the beginning of last season...FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY POINTS!!!!!.....

Folks were saying the same thing last season, that Graham would get a "w" against Marion....Marion destroyed them....probably could've hung 70 points on Graham last year if they had kept running the Johnson kid....this is Marion we're talking about, not a great football power....that tells you something about what has happened to Graham's football program the past few years....In years past, nobody would've dreamed that Marion would even stand a chance to beat Graham....now they've won 3 of the last 4 meetings and blew them out last year....you're darn right things need to change at Graham....because Marion was a mediocre team last year and a sub-par team this year....but I'll almost guarantee that they will beat Graham....

Graham is quickly becoming the laughing stock of AA football in other parts of the state....

lol if they are outcoached then Graham has big time problems cause Marion's coaching staff is a joke

Believe me, they are MUCH better than what Graham's got. I know folks from both coaching staffs....and the coaches at Marion have the best interest of the kids at heart, not sure I can say that about Graham.

That is what I don't know. I've never seen them play so I don't know how good their defense is. I'm sure your defense is better than ours but I think our offense is better that yours.

This should be a very competitive game Friday and I cannot wait.

I agree with that assessment....I think Marion's defense is better than Graham's and I'd give Graham's offense the advantage....that said....Graham hasn't showed that they can stop anybody......Marion wins....as I stated before they destroyed Graham last year, when everybody thought Graham would finally get a "w"....I know it's a different team for Marion this year....but Graham still has the same guy running their defense and it hasn't been able to stop anybody...

WeeCee runs the defense and he is clueless. It's the most pathetic excuse of a defense I've ever seen. He loves to blame the players but Graham has had good players while he has been there...he just never puts them in a situation to win. I don't see Graham ever having a winning season with DM and WeeCee running the show.

I believe it could go either way. I always look forward to the match-up. Good luck to both teams. A-Train, go on down to South Holston and hold hands with Southbound and Falconman.

So what you are saying Marion could win or Graham could win...wow good analysis.

Does that mean we will get the first draft pick? Or does that still go to Richlands? J/K

That there's funny, I don't care who you are.

It is nice that there is friendly competition over avoiding being last.

Marion couldn't score on Chilhowie---Grayson put up almost 50 points and TS put up almost 300 yards on Chilhowie. Marion only beat NW 21-0, everyone else has smoked them. Marion's only quality showing has been against RR who is winless and has been trounced in all 4 games... Graham took VA High to the wire.. a pretty quality team... I think Graham wins this one by at least 7 even if Marion has their best game..

But for the record, I always pull for the county team. Go Canes.

Marion couldn't score on Chilhowie---Grayson put up almost 50 points and TS put up almost 300 yards on Chilhowie. Marion only beat NW 21-0, everyone else has smoked them. Marion's only quality showing has been against RR who is winless and has been trounced in all 4 games... Graham took VA High to the wire.. a pretty quality team... I think Graham wins this one by at least 7 even if Marion has their best game..

But for the record, I always pull for the county team. Go Canes.

"for the record"...I have seen both teams play....Graham couldn't stop a pee wee team with 12 men on the field..

"for the record"...I have seen both teams play....Graham couldn't stop a pee wee team with 12 men on the field..

I hope you're right... but Marion hasn't played anyone. And haven't played them well.

Maybe if you're lucky it'll be a good one to watch, Chilhowie and Northwood should be a snoozer.

Marion played a sorry game against Chilhowie I think Marion wanted to do more to Brett Johnson if you know what I mean than actually playing to win the game not taking nothing away from Chilhowie though

Yeah that game was weird all the way around for both teams. Chilhowie didn't have a good game and neither did Marion. It was like trying to watch two fat kids jell-o wrestle.

I really thought Marion should've laid it on Northwood harder. Only what, 13-0 at half? And you guys had some early struggles against RR but finally pulled away. I think you guys have way more potential than what the scoreboard has been showing.