Graham (0-4) vs. Princeton (0-4)

GMan

Interesting matchup...

One team giving up 41.5 pts/game while the other has only scored 25 pts in four games (only 6 pts. in their last 3 games and that one was scored late in 41-0 blowout).

Not to mention the outstanding coaching matchup...

Something has to give...someone has to win...who you got????

Interesting matchup...

One team giving up 41.5 pts/game while the other has only scored 25 pts in four games (only 6 pts. in their last 3 games and that one was scored late in 41-0 blowout).

Not to mention the outstanding coaching matchup...

Something has to give...someone has to win...who you got????

Battle of coaching legends here........I look for a low scoring game maybe 0-0 until one of them makes a stupid mistake to cost his team the game. My money is on Marrs. Princeton wins 6-0.

To tell you the truth, I don't think Princeton has any offensive weapons that aren't hurt right now...Allen out with ACL, Johnson banged up with nagging injuries. We all know if they throw the ball, they'll be able to put points on the board vs. Graham. However, is Spadero smart enough to figure that out???

Apparently, Tahj Johnson quit the team. That's what I was told at least, maybe someone from Princeton can provide different or more information. And yes, without Johnson or Allen and no offensive line Princeton more less has no offense to speak of. Could potential be the worst game of the year in the area? Whoever thought that PikeView would have more wins than Princeton and Graham combined.

I predict the game will be called due to severe boredom.

Seriously, it's sad to see these two teams playing so awfully. Spadaro used to be a decent coach. Marrs, well, I think most agree he's never been a decent coach. How long has Spadaro been there? Obviously, it's several years longer than it should be.