Brookville Bees!

Jason

They are making some noise!

Could be the team Richlands faces if both make it to the State Semis!

Aug. 27 @ Martinsville W, 55-13

Sep. 3 @ William Campbell W, 35-6

Sep. 10 William Byrd W, 55-0

Sep. 17 Hidden Valley W, 49-14

Sep. 24 @ Rustburg W 54-13

Oct. 1 Liberty Bedford

Oct. 8 @ Heritage Lynchburg

Oct. 15 Amherst County

Oct. 22 OPEN

Oct. 29 @ E.C. Glass

Nov. 5 Jefferson Forest

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Football_Schedules/topic/7902104/1/?x=0#post8013073

Brookville has some really good players. If their year is not this year then next year will definitely be their year. They have a DE who is being looked at by a few D1 schools. Their RB is pretty good also. With the injuries Richland has right now, I do not see Richland beating Brookville. Let’s hope they can get healthy.

I see Brookville beat William Byrd 55-0 and the very next week Salem beat WB 35-6. I dont think Liberty Bedford will be much a test for them. I see LB beat Martinsville 27-6 and Brookville beat MHS 55-13. Rustburg is no slouch and BHS beat them 54-13. Brookville may not have been tested so far but they are blowing away the competion by larger scores than any other team that has faced the same teams. So far they are averaging 49.6 points a game and allowing only 9.2 points per game. They have out scored their opponents 248-46.

Brookville has some really good players. If their year is not this year then next year will definitely be their year. They have a DE who is being looked at by a few D1 schools. Their RB is pretty good also. With the injuries Richland has right now, I do not see Richland beating Brookville. Let’s hope they can get healthy.

Shouldn't be many injuries except for the center that just got hurt, Austin Johnson should be back this week. Devon has been fighting an ankle sprain but should be getting better has had 2 weeks off.

I would say wait one min on the martinsville match up brookville got them week one I would have to say as a blues fan to the core the gc game I think would be alittle closer if they played say week 4 instead of week 1 and one other thing martinsville getting better they beat div 5 halifax co. This week so let's see after liberty. If you want to conpair scores brookville has played 1 div 1 2 div 3 and 2 div 4 liberty has played 4 div 4 schools 159 to 51 so well see this week brookville finishes with 4 div 4 schools so it does not get easier I think they lose 2 out of the last 5

martinsville had 5 turnovers against brookville - the bees had none.

on the flip side, halifax turned it over 7 times against martinsville.

sometimes it's hard to tell if a team is good or bad, or even to say whether one is improving when the turnover margin is so skewed.

As I've said a hundred times before, you CAN NOT use the TRANSITIVE property in football. Just because one team beat a team by said amount, and another beat the same team by more, that does not make one team better. Weve seen SB, Falconman, ATrain, and whoever else drinks taht stuff down there say that because Richlands beat Gate City by 31, and Richlands beat Abingdon by 29, therefor Abingdon must be 2 points better than Gate City, which we all know is complete bs. The transitive property is useless in sports.

look you can not use salem to compair any team they are like richlands as soon as the coach feels the game is in had the younger players go in. like the for talked of abingdon everyone that was at that game knows it would have been alot worse. so unless salem played their starters the same amount of time you can only guess. I would not book any rooms in brookville just yet

I agree but when it comes to the points system they get great points cause halifax is div 5. Remember about 5 yrs ago a 9 an 1 team got put out by a 6 an 4 tram cause of points that's my point right now martinsville is in by points

I agree but when it comes to the points system they get great points cause halifax is div 5. Remember about 5 yrs ago a 9 an 1 team got put out by a 6 an 4 tram cause of points that's my point right now martinsville is in by points

Oh. I gotcha now.

Remember about 5 yrs ago a 9 an 1 team got put out by a 6 an 4 tram cause of points

I don't think that is accurate. What happened is a 6-4 team won its weak district and knocked a deserving 9-1 team who did not win their strong district out of the playoffs even though the 9-1 team had a higher rating than the 6-4 team. Pretty sure it happened in Region C. If you can prove otherwise, then I'll believe you.

That's the reason we know have more than 4 teams in the playoffs in most regions...

I don't think that is accurate. What happened is a 6-4 team won its weak district and knocked a deserving 9-1 team who did not win their strong district out of the playoffs even though the 9-1 team had a higher rating than the 6-4 team. Pretty sure it happened in Region C. If you can prove otherwise, then I'll believe you.

That's the reason we know have more than 4 teams in the playoffs in most regions...

That has happened in Region C Division 2 quite often. It has also happened throughout the state.

Martinsville beating Halifax is not that big a deal. Halifax is 1-4 right now and their losses have not been all that close besides the one to MHS.

it could be worse for 2-3 martinsville and/or 1-4 halifax.....they could be 4-0 by playing the likes of twin valley, hurley and haysi.

Just because a team wins the cumberland district, Black Diamond, or any other district for that matter doesnt mean they should be in the playoffs. The top 4 teams in each region should go, regardless of districts. I'll take a 5-5 or 6-4 LPD, SWD, or Clinch Mountain District team over the district champion from the cumberland district or black diamond district almost every year.