We Are Falcons

southbound

I was going to wait until Thursday to make a post this week but decided to go ahead today. We do not have to play mind games with Battle. I think we have beat Batttle at least 20 straight times. Honestly, I can't remember the last competitive game with the Trojans. There is something that bothers me though, the next time battleftb wants to start a thread involving the Falcons, he will need to check with myself or Falconman. This game will be a lot of fun for the Falcons and that is why we schedule Battle for Homecoming. I predict the Falcons will win 49-14 and Battle will score a late td on the jv team.

I have a new saying this year: We Are Falcons! :D :D :D

Do you like this Falconman?:eek:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to wait until Thursday to make a post this week but decided to go ahead today. We do not have to play mind games with Battle. I think we have beat Batttle at least 20 straight times. Honestly, I can't remember the last competitive game with the Trojans. There is something that bothers me though, the next time battleftb wants to start a thread involving the Falcons, he will need to check with myself or Falconman. This game will be a lot of fun for the Falcons and that is why we schedule Battle for Homecoming. I predict the Falcons will win 49-14 and Battle will score a late td on the jv team.

I have a new saying this year: We Are Falcons! :D :D :D

Do you like this Falconman?:eek:

After John Battle beats Abingdon Jason Witten is going to Skype a victory congratulations, followed by a booster sponsored trip to Kobe's Steakhouse to celebrate!

After John Battle beats Abingdon Jason Witten is going to Skype a victory congratulations, followed by a booster sponsored trip to Kobe's Steakhouse to celebrate!

We dont eat Kobe's steakhouse....we're catered outback steakhouse, Get it right. LOL, As for checking with you guys before I post, I'll get right on that....I guess being the freshman class president 3 years running gives you alot of authority. Obtaining permission from a 16 year old repeat freshman is exactly what I strive for. See you Friday.

Here are some Falcons for ya.......

I just couldn't resist... (sorry, for taking your "thunder" SB, ....oh, wait a minute.... oops, should not have used that word)....carry-on......:D

Edited by trublue

We dont eat Kobe's steakhouse....we're catered outback steakhouse, Get it right. LOL, As for checking with you guys before I post, I'll get right on that....I guess being the freshman class president 3 years running gives you alot of authority. Obtaining permission from a 16 year old repeat freshman is exactly what I strive for. See you Friday.

You have no idea what is gonna happen to you Friday! :eek: After we beat you down, I will expect an apology from you late Friday or early Saturday morning. I mean we battled Richlands down to the wire and should have beaten John Burton. You have no idea what is coming Friday. BEAT DOWN! :eek:

Here are some Falcons for ya.......

I just couldn't resist... (sorry, for taking your "thunder" SB, ....oh, wait a minute.... oops, should not have used that word)....carry-on......:D

I don't know who you represent on this board but that is classless! I know you are a closet Falcon Fan pretending to be from Richlands. Just like all these new Alabama fans in Abingdon now-everyone wants to ride with the winner. We don't want or need your support for the Falcons so stay in the closet! :mad:

I don't know who you represent on this board but that is classless! I know you are a closet Falcon Fan pretending to be from Richlands. Just like all these new Alabama fans in Abingdon now-everyone wants to ride with the winner. We don't want or need your support for the Falcons so stay in the closet! :mad:

lol...you arent exactly a winner.....richlands blew you out, btw. Burton, no matter how good they are...id D1....your D4. Its a shame that you have to settle for an close loss to a D1 team.

LOL, You may be the one apologizing to me come Saturday morning....or making excuses which is more likely.

It must be homecoming because the Trojans are coming to town. Yeah, but this is yet another example of the Falcons being the Achilles heel or the Trojan horse of the John Battle High School Trojans. You see just like in history “we the Falcons (Greeks)†have our version of a Trojan Horse. Quick history lesson, the Greeks left a Trojan Horse at the city gates of Troy and appeared to sail away, but actually sailed just out of sight. The Trojans thought they had given up, brought the Trojan Horse inside their fortified city and begin to party. When they all passed out drunk, the Greeks opened the gates and the route was on! The Greeks then sacked, destroyed, and burned Troy. Well folks, what is our version of a Trojan Horse, - Hess, Crosswhite, Coleman? No, it’s the mighty FALCON NATION. Yes, when our team appears to sail away in adversity, it’s the beauty and enticement of the Falcon Nation that causes the other team to fall asleep. That’s when the Falcons Strike – HESS – CROSSWHITE-COLEMAN-DEFENSE-OFFENSE-SPECIAL TEAMS!!! The route is ON! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!

Ps: Enjoy your 4-1 “Troy†because the horse is coming!!!!:eek::p

It must be homecoming because the Trojans are coming to town. Yeah, but this is yet another example of the Falcons being the Achilles heel or the Trojan horse of the John Battle High School Trojans. You see just like in history “we the Falcons (Greeks)†have our version of a Trojan Horse. Quick history lesson, the Greeks left a Trojan Horse at the city gates of Troy and appeared to sail away, but actually sailed just out of sight. The Trojans thought they had given up, brought the Trojan Horse inside their fortified city and begin to party. When they all passed out drunk, the Greeks opened the gates and the route was on! The Greeks then sacked, destroyed, and burned Troy. Well folks, what is our version of a Trojan Horse, - Hess, Crosswhite, Coleman? No, it’s the mighty FALCON NATION. Yes, when our team appears to sail away in adversity, it’s the beauty and enticement of the Falcon Nation that causes the other team to fall asleep. That’s when the Falcons Strike – HESS – CROSSWHITE-COLEMAN-DEFENSE-OFFENSE-SPECIAL TEAMS!!! The route is ON! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!

Ps: Enjoy your 4-1 “Troy†because the horse is coming!!!!:eek::p

You got me pumped up right there! Sometimes I wish that I had participated in football this season but I think the Falcons needed me more on the board. Great sermon Falconman! I can't wait until Friday. :D

send me a PM telling me who you are going to ask to the dance Friday night

lol...you arent exactly a winner.....richlands blew you out, btw. Burton, no matter how good they are...id D1....your D4. Its a shame that you have to settle for an close loss to a D1 team.

LOL, You may be the one apologizing to me come Saturday morning....or making excuses which is more likely.

First of all, the Richlands game was closer than the scoreboard. They ran it up too scoring on the last play of the game. They will have to answer for that down the road. :mad: Second, the field at John Burton is terrible, our receivers could not get in and out of their cuts. On a decent field, I think we beat them by 2 touchdowns.

Lastly, You are the one that will have to answer on Friday night, so I advise you to keep your mouth shut the rest of the week and we might take it easy on you. It can be really bad if you run your mouth on here! :mad:

The Falcons are very physical this year and you are about to find out. Ask Richlands, we stood toe-to-toe with them a few weeks back! :mad:

Soutbound,

Thats our theme this week no matter what Leo the Lozer picks this week. If he or anybody else aren't down with the Falcons, we got 2 words for em _ _ _ _ IT! WE ARE ABINGDON, WE ARE FALCONS!

ps: did you get my pm? she's smoking dude, wdut?

First of all, the Richlands game was closer than the scoreboard. They ran it up too scoring on the last play of the game. They will have to answer for that down the road. :mad: Second, the field at John Burton is terrible, our receivers could not get in and out of their cuts. On a decent field, I think we beat them by 2 touchdowns.

Lastly, You are the one that will have to answer on Friday night, so I advise you to keep your mouth shut the rest of the week and we might take it easy on you. It can be really bad if you run your mouth on here! :mad:

The Falcons are very physical this year and you are about to find out. Ask Richlands, we stood toe-to-toe with them a few weeks back! :mad:

We scored on the last play of the game. You scored on teh next to last play of the game. Is that not the same thing. You scored, so we scored. It was a mudhole down there at Burton, but guess what? They have a great pass attack, and as much as it slowed you guys down, it slowed them down too. On turf, Burton wins by 3 tds. And you stood toe to toe with us for 17 minutes. Wow. It takes 60.

Well, I take a week break from this board and see that it hasn't changed. The same 2 idiots on here. I think John Battle wins this because of over confidence on your teams part. Also, with all the drama John Battle had to overcome last friday with the PH incident - trust me I've been there with PH who has no class - I think they will be ready for Abingdon. I'm not a Battle fan, but must give credit where it is due, they are changing things there. Their JV beat our JV this year. So, they are doing well. Now, I think we will be fine when our 9th graders get up to varsity, so don't forget about the Cavs! But think Battle wins a close one.

So you are going somewhere Falconman? All this talk about horses and routes. Are you going trail riding or maybe over to Lexington KY for the WEG?

When you beat a team badly, it is called a rout. I guess that is a lack of experience, or maybe issues with "Hooked on Phonics."

lol, Yeah They still want to count their Touchdown that came against the Richlands JV though......Just not the one that Richlands JV scored on them. Funny how that works.

Holston will be fine in a year or 2. Growing pains should be expected after losing the class that you all lost last year.

Well, I take a week break from this board and see that it hasn't changed. The same 2 idiots on here. I think John Battle wins this because of over confidence on your teams part. Also, with all the drama John Battle had to overcome last friday with the PH incident - trust me I've been there with PH who has no class - I think they will be ready for Abingdon. I'm not a Battle fan, but must give credit where it is due, they are changing things there. Their JV beat our JV this year. So, they are doing well. Now, I think we will be fine when our 9th graders get up to varsity, so don't forget about the Cavs! But think Battle wins a close one.

First of all, you guys are terrible! No one cares about jv football on this board. Just because Battle slapped you guys around does not mean they will compete with the Falcons. I really hate trying to explain things to children! Grow up and stop being jealous of Abingdon. My guess is you didn't get that job promotion in Abingdon and you still are in some little shop in Damascus. :confused:

So you are going somewhere Falconman? All this talk about horses and routes. Are you going trail riding or maybe over to Lexington KY for the WEG?

When you beat a team badly, it is called a rout. I guess that is a lack of experience, or maybe issues with "Hooked on Phonics."

4 words: you are an idiot

lol, Yeah They still want to count their Touchdown that came against the Richlands JV though......Just not the one that Richlands JV scored on them. Funny how that works.

Holston will be fine in a year or 2. Growing pains should be expected after losing the class that you all lost last year.

Bradley Strong is a jv player-WOW! He has scored a few td's this year, tell Gate City that. Stick with baseball dude you are an idiot trying to explain football to me. :mad: