We Are Falcons

southbound

You seem to be a little slow when it comes to women. :confused: I would love to show you around the town one afternoon. Maybe you could meet me at The Tavern for some dinner and then we will head over to the Barter for a play. We might be able to culture you a little, it seems like you have a long way to go. Then we will head down to Falconman's Lake House for the real party. It might scare you a little but we will slowly work you in the mix, :eek: since you are so backwards. You will come back to this board with a greater appreciation for the FALCONS! :D What do you say Mr Backwards? Are you up for some Falcon fun? :confused:

We will let you try out a special selection of our wines & cheeses, too? :eek:

I may be wrong but did Southbound just ask Canes00 out on a date. I always thought their was something else a little funny about Southbound.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so,looks like ive been missed on these boards..my internet was so fast i rode it all the way to harrisonburg picked up vts lunchbox came back just in time to say..FALCON AWFUL...im back falcon crest..remember last yr..i remember my high school days..going to school then going to WORK..crap i said the word most drs kids and lawyers kids do not know..it shows on your football program as well..as for the town..i have family in abingdon who hate it..it is full of snobs..sum have lived there and cheated the system their whole live..you gotta earn respect..u are in swva..hello..canes,and the rest of these ppl are tired of this bs..My new sayin for this year..WE ARE ABINGDON AWFUL

Has Abingdon ever won anything? I know in Bristol between John Battle and Virginia HIgh, there are enough baseball State Championship trophies that there used as paperweights. Oh, I know what Abingdon has done, they almost beat JI Burton, and only lost by 29 to Richlands.

To the tune of my beloved Rocky Top :

Oh, Abingdon you'll never be, the champs of SWD.

Good Ole Abingdon, Richlands wanna bes.

Just a little sidenote since one you mentioned it. If Abingdon is so great in all things including the arts, then why has Abingdon not had a winning cover on the Washington County schools calender since 2006? You know who has won that cover every year since then? BATTLE! It's sad that Abingdon's art program is so aweful (I've heard MANY people both from Abingdon and elsewhere say so) and they even have two art teachers in their high school. What's up with that? Makes me proud to have studied at John S. Battle High School (we may lack a little in the math department, but by god we'll whip you in art, english, music, drama and theatre, forensics, debate.......and about a load of other academics).

I thought it appropriate to post this under SB, Falcon Man's thread...."We are the Falcons" instead of starting a new thread.

Now, if, I remember correctly, you guys were talking in another thread about Glenrochie CC in A-town and how it was elite Falcon territory.

Well, just to let you know.....since, you haven't mentioned it today....two Tazewell County high school teams walked into your territory .....into your house....into your town....and took the "gentleman's game" SWD tournament.

Richlands won the SWD golf tournament and Graham finished second. (Graham won the regular season title).

http://bdtonline.com/localsports/x180469068/Tornado-G-Men-get-berths

Lawlz....what were you boys doing yesterday....how come you weren't out there strolling the course and encouraging your team to victory over those "upstarts" from Tazewell County? :D

(Note to "sane" Abingdon folks....this is not a "dig" at you, fortunately, most of us know SB and his posse are not truly representative of most of the ppl in Abingdon)

However, I do want to hear SB and his cronies "sandtrap" explaination for allowing the SWD gentleman's trophy to be captured on their "turf"???? Could this mean, in some psycho babble way, you don't have to live in or near Abingdon to win a golf tournament????

Just sayin......;)

Edited by trublue

Just a little sidenote since one you mentioned it. If Abingdon is so great in all things including the arts, then why has Abingdon not had a winning cover on the Washington County schools calender since 2006? You know who has won that cover every year since then? BATTLE! It's sad that Abingdon's art program is so aweful (I've heard MANY people both from Abingdon and elsewhere say so) and they even have two art teachers in their high school. What's up with that? Makes me proud to have studied at John S. Battle High School (we may lack a little in the math department, but by god we'll whip you in art, english, music, drama and theatre, forensics, debate.......and about a load of other academics).

Dude - it's just the one you are getting...JSB hasn't been on ours for years and years...and thats not an Abingdon defense. Don't go to the "arts" in a football game. Especially when we get Rhea Valley and Damascus Middle School stuff on ours. Maybe Abingdon folks get Greendale or Watauga on their's... But it aint gonna change the outcome of this game. Abingdon will win. By a lot.

Edited by 84Cavalier

Has Abingdon ever won anything? I know in Bristol between John Battle and Virginia HIgh, there are enough baseball State Championship trophies that there used as paperweights. Oh, I know what Abingdon has done, they almost beat JI Burton, and only lost by 29 to Richlands.

To the tune of my beloved Rocky Top :

Oh, Abingdon you'll never be, the champs of SWD.

Good Ole Abingdon, Richlands wanna bes.

well they have beat john battle the past 19 years and va high 2 out of the last 3 years

hahahah ok battle beats us at ART, youre a champ

Dude - it's just the one you are getting...JSB hasn't been on ours for years and years...and thats not an Abingdon defense. Don't go to the "arts" in a football game. Especially when we get Rhea Valley and Damascus Middle School stuff on ours. Maybe Abingdon folks get Greendale or Watauga on their's... But it aint gonna change the outcome of this game. Abingdon will win. By a lot.

Like I said, just a side note. I know that it doesn't have anything to do with this game. I just thought that if Abingdon was supposed to be so "sophisticated" then why can't they even beat Battle at the simple task of having their art represented on the calendar? Besides, I'm just poking fun at these two birdbrains and anyone who actually agrees with them. :p

Like I said, just a side note. I know that it doesn't have anything to do with this game. I just thought that if Abingdon was supposed to be so "sophisticated" then why can't they even beat Battle at the simple task of having their art represented on the calendar? Besides, I'm just poking fun at these two birdbrains and anyone who actually agrees with them. :p

You know someone who agrees with them? Those people are few and far in between. lol

Hey, big boy, lets see who has true confidence in their team. I, Falconman, place this wager to you. If the trojans beat my falcons, I will retire from this board, never to post again; BUT, if my Falcons beat your Trojans, YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE BOARD NEVER TO POST AGAIN. Are you in or out?

Ps: If anybody else wants to take this bet, chime in ladies, annie up! Lets Dance!

I believe in my Falcons, Mr. battlefball wont do it but will hide you watch and see!

Hey, big boy, lets see who has true confidence in their team. I, Falconman, place this wager to you. If the trojans beat my falcons, I will retire from this board, never to post again; BUT, if my Falcons beat your Trojans, YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE BOARD NEVER TO POST AGAIN. Are you in or out?

Ps: If anybody else wants to take this bet, chime in ladies, annie up! Lets Dance!

I believe in my Falcons, Mr. battlefball wont do it but will hide you watch and see!

On one condition...Southbound and Falcon Awesome also have to agree to this deal. There wont be any new usernames with different email addresses for you either........... How about it Southbound and Falcon Awesome.....how confident are ya?

This is between u and me fat boy. Put up or shut up. This is your one time to get rid of the great Falconman. Lets roll! Agree to it and I'm all in!

ahh c'mon.....Southbound is such a diehard falcon also......Getting rid of 1 without the other wouldnt do any good at all. We'd still have an idiot running around making stupid comments left and right. If it's both of you, then I'm in.

Well you just confirmed what we already know, you guys down there never lay it on the line when it counts. You know deep down you would be leaving this board after friday and thats why you wouldn't accept the challenge. Thats why you backed down. I'm done wit ya since you have a backbone of a jellyfish and won't lay it on the line. See ya boy!

Well you just confirmed what we already know, you guys down there never lay it on the line when it counts. You know deep down you would be leaving this board after friday and thats why you wouldn't accept the challenge. Thats why you backed down. I'm done wit ya since you have a backbone of a jellyfish and won't lay it on the line. See ya boy!

lol, Im right here... I'm all up for it...but where's ya boy? sounds like some of your fellow falcons arent so confident. Getting rid of 1 of you without the other would be doing a disservice to this board. No backbone is a good way of describing a falcon I guess. I never knew Falcons had yellow streaks down their backs though..... hmm

lol, Im right here... I'm all up for it...but where's ya boy? sounds like some of your fellow falcons arent so confident. Getting rid of 1 of you without the other would be doing a disservice to this board. No backbone is a good way of describing a falcon I guess. I never knew Falcons had yellow streaks down their backs though..... hmm

im in, just remember trojans bust under pressure

actually thatll be too easy for the loser, cause they need to stick around and suffer the consequences of losing haha

ahh If Im wrong on this one, I'll leave one last post admitting it. I would expect the same in return. Just waiting on southbound and the bets on.

ahh If Im wrong on this one, I'll leave one last post admitting it. I would expect the same in return. Just waiting on southbound and the bets on.

i would say trojanalumni needs to be in on this but he is probably to busy doing arts and crafts in jsb's outstanding art program