We Are Falcons

southbound

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be more fun if you had to change your user name to something of the other team. Like Falconawesome name turns into "falcontightlywraped" or something... I don't know... we all know people are just going to resign back in under a new email account. I rather see something with a picture that has to be placed in your profile... something everyone will see. I hate to lose people on the board... who would we argue with? On all the rivals site they do “sig beats†if your team loses you have to have a picture included into every post you make that has a positive portrayal of the other school that beat you.

I think it would be more fun if you had to change your user name to something of the other team. Like Falconawesome name turns into "falcontightlywraped" or something... I don't know... we all know people are just going to resign back in under a new email account. I rather see something with a picture that has to be placed in your profile... something everyone will see. I hate to lose people on the board... who would we argue with? On all the rivals site they do “sig beats†if your team loses you have to have a picture included into every post you make that has a positive portrayal of the other school that beat you.

I'd be all for that to. what ever my falcon friends would rather do. If we lose this week, as much as I'd hate to, I'll put a falcon pic up, or end every post with "falcon awesome" or something. Or we can keep it the way it is.

ahh If Im wrong on this one, I'll leave one last post admitting it. I would expect the same in return. Just waiting on southbound and the bets on.

Southbound is all in! We win or I'm out for good. This is a no brainer, we are 19-0 against Batlle-WOW! Be sure you want to do this before it is too late and you find yourself on the CMD board again. :D

You know what? I guess I'll do this anyway. I posted on the other thread that I didn't want to do it, but I'm getting kinda tired of this board anyway (actually just getting tired of the internet in general. I've got a life to live and yes that does include art. it's my major in college. Ive been graduated for a while now so no more Battle art). So what i'm saying is that if Battle loses, I'm off here. If we win (and I believe we will), there's still a chance I may leave, but that was coming soon enough. Southbound and Falconman's stupidity is kinda stinking up the air and making it hard to breathe on here anyway. Gotta worry about my health since I probably won't get any help from Obamacare anyway. But I'm sure all the stuck up rich folk in A-town wouldn't have to worry about stuff like that would they?

lol, Yeah They still want to count their Touchdown that came against the Richlands JV though......Just not the one that Richlands JV scored on them. Funny how that works.

Holston will be fine in a year or 2. Growing pains should be expected after losing the class that you all lost last year.

Your an Idiot

ADHD27...you wanna jump in on our bet to?....maybe we can get up the vote to banishment from the forum....You could concentrate a little more on football after being booted off the forum. I'm surprised that you can even sit in a computer chair to type...figured your a$$ was still sore from getting a Richlands boot straight up it.

We dont eat Kobe's steakhouse....we're catered outback steakhouse, Get it right. LOL, As for checking with you guys before I post, I'll get right on that....I guess being the freshman class president 3 years running gives you alot of authority. Obtaining permission from a 16 year old repeat freshman is exactly what I strive for. See you Friday.

I have to agree with you on this one battleftbl!

Wait, wait, wait. You guys make a bet on changing your avatar or something. IF Battle wins, we won't get to hear how the Falcons are gonna roll into Ernie Hicks Stadium next year and stomp the Blues. If Abingdon wins there wont be anyone for Falconchick and Soybean to poke fun at. Come on guys, I say if Battle wins, I say Falconman changes his avatar and his claim to fame until week 10 is over is "Im a Trojanman" (pun intented). If Abingdon wins then TrojanAlumn changes his avatar and his claim to fame is "Im a falconman too". I love h.s. football.

Wait, wait, wait. You guys make a bet on changing your avatar or something. IF Battle wins, we won't get to hear how the Falcons are gonna roll into Ernie Hicks Stadium next year and stomp the Blues. If Abingdon wins there wont be anyone for Falconchick and Soybean to poke fun at. Come on guys, I say if Battle wins, I say Falconman changes his avatar and his claim to fame until week 10 is over is "Im a Trojanman" (pun intented). If Abingdon wins then TrojanAlumn changes his avatar and his claim to fame is "Im a falconman too". I love h.s. football.

Big Orange,

I could not have said it better myself. That is a fabulous idea. I believe I will keep mine just how it has been for the last 6 years because I don't like to come on and talk smack. Good luck tonight guys. This will be one of the first AHS vs JSB games that I haven't been able to make in years. You can bet I will be listening to it on the computer/radio here at the fire station though.... Be safe tonight guys.

EW

Here,here, I agree ! I don't want to loose our entertainment on here. I'm glad to see Battle improving their program like they have , but , I think the falcons might just win this game. They do have a pretty good defense and I haven't seen Battle play yet so I don't know how good they are against the pass. They also have a good field goal kicker with a pretty strong leg which can make a difference in a close game.

Nothing against Battle, I have just seen the Falcons play and haven't seen the Trojans yet. Plus I think it's a home game for the birds and that's usually at least a little advantage for the home team.

But if Battle does win it, then we wont have our 2 comedians to entertain us ! I also think it would just about kill Falconboy and what did you call him.........soybean....lol anyway, I think it would kill them to have to post as a Trojan fan or Trojanman

Here,here, I agree ! I don't want to loose our entertainment on here. I'm glad to see Battle improving their program like they have , but , I think the falcons might just win this game. They do have a pretty good defense and I haven't seen Battle play yet so I don't know how good they are against the pass. They also have a good field goal kicker with a pretty strong leg which can make a difference in a close game.

Nothing against Battle, I have just seen the Falcons play and haven't seen the Trojans yet. Plus I think it's a home game for the birds and that's usually at least a little advantage for the home team.

But if Battle does win it, then we wont have our 2 comedians to entertain us ! I also think it would just about kill Falconboy and what did you call him.........soybean....lol anyway, I think it would kill them to have to post as a Trojan fan or Trojanman

You would have the Battle fans living up to their bet if they lost and those two would disappear like Houdini if they lost.

You would have the Battle fans living up to their bet if they lost and those two would disappear like Houdini if they lost.

Thats kind of what I'm expected if we pull off the win. All in good fun though. Maybe they'll stun everyone and live up to their end of the bargain.

Only thing I want after it's said and done if for us just to agree that who ever won deserved to win. Lets not blame refs, coaches, but just the fact that AHS or JSB played their A** off. The seats will be packed. It might not be a state powerhouse game but it will be a good ole high school football matchup.

ADHD27...you wanna jump in on our bet to?....maybe we can get up the vote to banishment from the forum....You could concentrate a little more on football after being booted off the forum. I'm surprised that you can even sit in a computer chair to type...figured your a$$ was still sore from getting a Richlands boot straight up it.

HAHAHA considering you guys got raped by VA-HIGH. And last time I checked richlads would beat the hell out of VA- high. Still you continue to be an idiot

HAHAHA considering you guys got raped by VA-HIGH. And last time I checked richlads would beat the hell out of VA- high. Still you continue to be an idiot

Yeah but, but, but, Va High lost to Honaker, who lost to Battle. Which means according another brilliant post that I read on here that said Abingdon is better than Gate City, means that no matter what JSB is better than Va High. But if a frost hits the region before October 20th, and we have (2) more foggy mornings, and the stripers are running, this proves without a doubt that the Falcons actually beat Richlands, and Elvis was there in Abingdon's parking lot sporting a Marion Scarlet Hurricane sweatshirt.

Yeah but, but, but, Va High lost to Honaker, who lost to Battle. Which means according another brilliant post that I read on here that said Abingdon is better than Gate City, means that no matter what JSB is better than Va High. But if a frost hits the region before October 20th, and we have (2) more foggy mornings, and the stripers are running, this proves without a doubt that the Falcons actually beat Richlands, and Elvis was there in Abingdon's parking lot sporting a Marion Scarlet Hurricane sweatshirt.

Dang it ! Elvis was there and I didn't get an autograph.....just my luck !

What is this? Are you making fun of Abingdon? John Bottle is not better than Va High-they have already played! What planet do you live on? :confused:

what is this? Are you making fun of abingdon? John bottle is not better than va high-they have already played! What planet do you live on? :confused:

thanks for the news flash!! I was poking fun at another thread on here that said something to the effect that abingdon was better than gate city because r'lands beat gc worse that they did abingdon.