caleb jennings on espn

richlands76

Great Clip, Caleb was the anchor of our teams which went to the state finals three years in a row. He's a great player and even better person. If he had been blessed with just a little more size he may have played on Sundays. Tremendous worker and coaches dream. He outworked everybody on the teams at Richlands in weightroom and I here he is still working hard at Emory.

Great Clip, Caleb was the anchor of our teams which went to the state finals three years in a row. He's a great player and even better person. If he had been blessed with just a little more size he may have played on Sundays. Tremendous worker and coaches dream. He outworked everybody on the teams at Richlands in weightroom and I here he is still working hard at Emory.

Rumor has it he has some teams talking about giving him a chance on Sundays, supposedly at least a few teams hanging around Emory

A guy that works as hard as he is supposed to(with the body he has it is obvious he works hard) could be a special teams ace. Hard working tough determined, thats what excelling at special teams is all about. He just doesent have the size or speed to be a regular on the NFL level. I could see a few teams giving him a chance though

A guy that works as hard as he is supposed to(with the body he has it is obvious he works hard) could be a special teams ace. Hard working tough determined, thats what excelling at special teams is all about. He just doesent have the size or speed to be a regular on the NFL level. I could see a few teams giving him a chance though

i think his heart for the game is bigger than he is and thats probally one of the biggest things that gives him the success.id like to see him get a chance to step up to the next level.

God help him if the Detroit Lions should call.LOL!!

anybody else catch caleb jennings' td run on espn sportsnation it was number 3 on the cheers. heres the link to the video on youtube of the run.

I watched a replay of the game last night on our local channel and what makes this run even more remarkable--the Wasps were huddled near the sideline, I saw Caleb step away from the huddle, and he was, as they say, "upchucking". They went out on the field and Caleb lined up in the backfield, put his head down, "upchucked" again, was handed the ball and the rest became a video highlight.

Proud of this young man, always a highlight reel to watch, even in high school, when playing for the Blues. His senior year, he had over 40 TD's and probably 15 or more called back for penalties called against the Blues.

Life has many choices---eternity two

pretty amazing - but if this run was #3, I'm wondering what 1 and 2 were?

It was the top play on the TV show.

SportsNation goes by the amount of "cheers" when rating plays, and this play received "3 cheers".

3 cheers, being the best, is better than 1 or 2 cheers.