Poll

battleftbl

The bet......what should be the punishment for the losers?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. The bet......what should be the punishment for the losers?

• The losing side will leave this forum and never post again under any username
    • The losing side will post profile and sig supporting opposing team

Myself, falconman, falcon awesome, and hopefully trojan alumni and southbound have a little bet on tomorrow nights game. This poll is to give the members of this forum a chance to pick the losers destiny. Embarrassment or banishment. Maybe a chance to get rid of those falcons for good.

Edited by battleftbl

Myself, falconman, falcon awesome, and hopefully trojan alumni and southbound have a little bet on tomorrow nights game. This poll is to give the members of this forum a chance to pick the losers destiny. Embarrassment or banishment. Maybe a chance to get rid of those falcons for good.

Guys this is a chance to get rid of those side-show phonies from Battle. The color green is ugly any way. Just ask anybody from Tazewell. ha ha :D

Whoa! Wait a minute there! I'm not agreeing to any contest. I know that this will be a very competitive game and it could go either way in my mind, but in the case that we might lose, I'm not putting anything on my profile that has to do with that school! I'd rather have a signature supporting the Bearcats than the Falcons. With that said, I do believe that Battle can and will win if their minds are in the right place and they make as few mistakes as possible. We definitely have the talent, just have to get over the mental hurdle. I'm pulling for the Trojans in a close one!

I voted that whoever looses the bet has to post a picture in their avatar of the winning team. I hate to see anybody leave the board, and yes that includes the 2 from A town. I know they get on everybody's nerves. but " sometimes " they are mildly entertaining. I think it would hurt them more to have to pay homage to the other team !

Edited by Bigrhsfan

I voted that whoever looses the bet has to post a picture in their avatar of the winning team. I hate to see anybody leave the board, and yes that includes the 2 from A town. I know they get on everybody's nerves. but " sometimes " they are mildly entertaining. I think it would hurt them more to have to pay homage to the other team !

I agree with this, and voted for the second option. Nobody needs to leave. I’ll be pulling for Battle. But make no mistake nothing will deter these Abingdon losers from spewing their garbage. They got beat by 4 touchdowns by Richlands and claimed a “moral victoryâ€. Pathetic.

I have just spoken with Falconman and here is what we come up with: we have decided to go with what the final poll is at 4:00. We will leave our fate in the hands of the voters. There is one condition when the Falcons win tonight, we want the Battle people to all agree to have this as a quote " We got dominated by the Falcons", and something similiar for us IF we lose. Well, you guys decide what you want to do. We are game for anything because WE ARE FALCONS! :D

I have just spoken with Falconman and here is what we come up with: we have decided to go with what the final poll is at 4:00. We will leave our fate in the hands of the voters. There is one condition when the Falcons win tonight, we want the Battle people to all agree to have this as a quote " We got dominated by the Falcons", and something similiar for us IF we lose. Well, you guys decide what you want to do. We are game for anything because WE ARE FALCONS! :D

Sounds good...as long as you post my 2010 John Battle County Champions Avatar after we win tonight.

Well the jury has spoken! What is on the line tonight? Pride!!!! Who wants to be tagged with some Battle slogan? The loser will deal with embarrasment for the rest of the season. :( Lets go Falcons! :D:D:D I will be honest-not too worried about tonight. :cool: Falcons will win big!!!!!!!

Falconman is in! Sorry it took a while to respond boys, but its called homecomeing activities and ladies. Speaking of ladies, we the Falcons want to extend a special invitation to Battleslapball and trojanslumni to our Homecoming Dance tonight. After the beating by my Falcons, we would love to hear you guys chant "Falcon Awesome!!" while the music is playing in the background. Let me say, its goinna be awesome seeing you guys put "We got Dominated by the Falcons!" BTW, I knew battleslapball would go after my falcon avatar, that is Falconman. I told my boyz at school, that NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, better screw up and cause the Falcon Avatar to be replaced by a Trojan!:mad: So, deal the cards and let the chips fall. Bring on the TROJANS!!!!!

ps: the horse is coming!!!!!