Marion @ Richlands!

Nadoball

no much of a storm coming to Richlands more like a tropical depression Richlands 42-7

You never know ! I think if Richlands plays the way they have and can stop some of the penalties they have had then I think with it being at Ernie it will not be very close. I know, I went way out on a limb there. But I don't want to disrespect the Marion fans so I think I will wuss out and not give a score .

Go ahead and let me have it..... what a wussy,.....LOL !

I don't see anyone going to Richlands and winning.....the only weekness I can see for the Blues is the amount of penalties

That was just a strict crew that called everything they could possibly call. All the personal fouls were probably just jawing back and forth. There were also alot of penalties in the Abingdon game but I won't say what I think about that crew. Other than that, Richlands' penalties haven't been anything out of the ordinary.

no one said we had a chance the difference between people on here from marion and you and falconwoman is we dont get on here and talk crap about beating someone we know were not going to beat

We Believe! That is why we are FALCONS! We will have a little something for you later in the year. :D

We Believe! That is why we are FALCONS! We will have a little something for you later in the year. :D

Everyone believes in their team. But there is a difference in believeing in your team, and going way over the line. You go wayyyyy over the line 9 times outta' 10.

wasnt the falcons at the same point about everyear at this time?after the smoke clears from the kitchen the falcon crest whiners will go back to the nest..i'm gonna be the guy that goes against the grain..we got chico back...richlands better not look ahead..marion with a upset..

wasnt the falcons at the same point about everyear at this time?after the smoke clears from the kitchen the falcon crest whiners will go back to the nest..i'm gonna be the guy that goes against the grain..we got chico back...richlands better not look ahead..marion with a upset..

won't happen....Marion looks good in the future though once these kids get some time on the field.