VHS at ABINGDON

Bigfootballfan

Without a doubt, everyone gets up to play our Falcons. I'm sure the kittens excitement must be through the roof to get to be on the same field as us. Does being in the spot light week in and week out take a tole? Yes, but our Falcons can handle it. Falcons will declaw some cats friday!

Without a doubt, everyone gets up to play our Falcons. I'm sure the kittens excitement must be through the roof to get to be on the same field as us. Does being in the spot light week in and week out take a tole? Yes, but our Falcons can handle it. Falcons will declaw some cats friday!

actually, it's "toll"....just saying.

I will take Va High by 14 lol.

actually, it's "toll"....just saying.

I will take Va High by 14 lol.

so, in theory, youre saying virginia high would beat grundy since you only beat us by a touchown and you predict va high to win by two touchdowns, dont be so harsh on yourself grundys not too bad this year

i'll take southside or btrain and falconwoman..atleast he spells sum better..falconawful is a math whiz....hope the cats eat sum falcon meat..

Lol, I thought about going to this game but I'm afraid I might run into to these People and whip their A--! ahaha

Lol, I thought about going to this game but I'm afraid I might run into to these People and whip their A--! ahaha[/QUO

You're a PH fan right? If so this is your one alotted post per week since you haven't won

a game yet.

Well if your going on wins and losses, take away your soft Washington County wins and whats your record? Thats what I thought - You Lost to a team that has 200 kids in the school Mr. 1200 students.

Well if your going on wins and losses, take away your soft Washington County wins and whats your record? Thats what I thought - You Lost to a team that has 200 kids in the school Mr. 1200 students.

well if we are going on wins and losses, you're all losses sooooo......

Lol, I thought about going to this game but I'm afraid I might run into to these People and whip their A--! ahaha

I will personally invite you to sit with me. What are you going to do? I will answer for you-NOTHING! :eek:

I will personally invite you to sit with me. What are you going to do? I will answer for you-NOTHING! :eek:

I dont waste my TIME watching the losing FALCONS! I'd rather sit at home and drink my BEER because if I did ever meet you guys - somebody would get stomped and it wouldnt be ME!

I dont waste my TIME watching the losing FALCONS! I'd rather sit at home and drink my BEER because if I did ever meet you guys - somebody would get stomped and it wouldnt be ME!

you team has not won a game this whole year! stop talking trash

Come on out and watch Friday! No way the kitty cats will beat us. They have not beat a decent team all year. Go ahead and say Lebanon-we beat them bad in a scrimmage. :eek:

Come on out and watch Friday! No way the kitty cats will beat us. They have not beat a decent team all year. Go ahead and say Lebanon-we beat them bad in a scrimmage. :eek:

Do you even know what the purpose of a scrimmage is? Scrimmages are no measuring stick for success by any stretch. Here’s my best WTF face!

Remind me again Abingdon faithful. What world beater did you defeat. The 0-7 Rebels, the 4-4 Trojans who have 4 wins over teams with losing records, who was it that you beat that made you the far superior team?

I heard you guys lost that scrimmage? I have better things to do than to hang out with idiots.