Carroll @ Richlands

Ryan4VT

I agree, it's getting old. A-train, Falconman, and southbound should be glad it's not my forum or their posting privileges would have been pulled a long time ago............

Most of the things that I comment on are the truth. Someone on here yesterday said it best "You guys are all in denial" and it is not a river in Egypt. I love that quote. It is simple if you don't like what we are saying don't read it. I get tired of all this Richlands crap on this board but we have to deal with it because they win a few games every year.

You got me going there and I forgot to make my prediction for this game. Not really a fan of either team, we in Abingdon could care less about this game. I will go with the all mighty Blues 42-14. :eek:

Do all the Blue fans like me now? :confused:

Most of the things that I comment on are the truth. Someone on here yesterday said it best "You guys are all in denial" and it is not a river in Egypt. I love that quote. It is simple if you don't like what we are saying don't read it. I get tired of all this Richlands crap on this board but we have to deal with it because they win a few games every year.

Finally a sincere post.

Ninety-five percent of what you (the three of you) say on here is total exaggeration to get attention and it really gets old after awhile.

Finally a sincere post.

Ninety-five percent of what you (the three of you) say on here is total exaggeration to get attention and it really gets old after awhile.

What three? I am just a single person with my own ideas. Not my problem you are not a Falcon Fan. You might change your tune in a couple of years, we have some really talented young men coming up soon! :D

That's pretty much the way we feel about you and your buddy ! " A lot of crap that we have to put up with ! "

Take some of your own advice, if you don't like reading about the Richlands "stuff" then don't read any of it and post in the Richlands threads !

I'm not going to say anything about the Abingdon football team as far as what they have won or haven't won because I have respect for anybody that straps up and plays, it just guys like you that run your mouth and have never stepped on the field and put your body on the line, but get on here and disrespect everyone from the teams to the fans to even the towns they come from.

You have a right to get on here and post just as much as anybody else on here has, to even " stir the pot " so to speak, I even like some of it, It keeps things interesting at times, but the disrespect that you guys show everybody & everything is getting old to just about everyone on here.

Edited by Bigrhsfan

The glaring fact on this board is how much respect RHS and CCHS have for one another. It’s mostly because of the history these two teams have. Hard fought games for the most part in the past several years. After the game is over, there may be a little bellyaching about the officiating (last year it was horrible, but it didn’t favor either team). The loser congratulates the winner, and that’s that. On the other hand, a few select Abingdon posters are always making excuses and trash talking, using juvenile expressions like “Blowâ€naders, trying to be clever while making fools of themselves by claiming moral victories when "playing tough†after being stomped by 4 touchdowns (see Richlands @ Abingdon, 2010). This should not be a reflection on the Abingdon Falcons football team, but unfortunately is has taken on a life of its own here on SWVASports.com. The kids on the football team at Abingdon deserve better than a few pathetic losers who post on a message board claiming to be the representatives of the Abingdon faithful. Hats off to the Abingdon football team for hanging in there and competing. Thumbs down to the immature Abingdon posters on this board who act like 2-year-olds.

well SAID

If you want to swing by the press box before the game we have tons of them most of the time should be able to help you out.

Thanks, but I already got one. Here's looking forward to hopefully a good game tomorrow.

I want to wish all of the CC fans that are making the trip down to Ernie Hicks a safe trip down and good luck ! I hope both teams come out of it healthy and ready for week 10 and beyond !

Should be a good game !

I talked with one of the coaches and a player before the Grundy game and they were a class act. Have a safe game and trip to Richlands. I am sure RHS fans will show you respect,as the always do to their opponents. May the best team wins.

No 5. Carroll County at No. 1 Richlands

Last meeting: Richlands 21, Carroll County 13 (Oct. 30, 2009 in Hillsville, Va

Both teams enter the game with 4-0 records in the SWD. Behind the tandem of Logan Hodges (104 tackles) and Jordan Lamb (103 tackles), Carroll Co has not allowed a TD in its past three games. Jacob Mollett has contributed 24 tackles-for-loss-including six sacks....Richlands has an array of gaudy stats. The Blues have outscored eight teams by an average margin of 49-12. Ten different players have scored touchdowns for Richlands, while Reece Strong has supplied 50 extra points and three field goals.......The Cavaliers built a 13-7 halftime lead against Richlands last season, holding the Blue Tornado to 82 yards.

Richlands 42

Carroll Co. 14

Life has many choices---eternity two

I talked with one of the coaches and a player before the Grundy game and they were a class act. Have a safe game and trip to Richlands. I am sure RHS fans will show you respect,as the always do to their opponents. May the best team wins.

I have actually had a chance to talk to a few of the players and they appear to be good kids. The head coach on the other hand is a different story.