Prediction...

GMan

Nado posted this 6 weeks or so ago it has nothing to do with poor sportsmanship. I do agree with him. No matter what happens friday night or in the weeks to come High school football will be over for everyone in 6weeks, so have a little fun before it is over and please stop being so up tight.

posted 6 weeks ago, and he's brought it up weekly since Kelly went down...I think he just wants to make sure i remember it's in my sig :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

posted 6 weeks ago, and he's brought it up weekly since Kelly went down...I think he just wants to make sure i remember it's in my sig :)

Lance come on can't we have alittle fun. I did not start bringing it up b/c Grundy QB went down. I hate to see that happen to a kid. Guys can't we have some good ol fashion FUN I thought that was the goal.................If you guys want to take everything serious, fine with me. Here is a question for you, if Grundy had the record Richlands has had for the last 7 years or so including this year wouldn't Grundy fans have high expectations...........yes they would just like we do its just EXPECTATIONS thats all.

Nado posted this 6 weeks or so ago it has nothing to do with poor sportsmanship. I do agree with him. No matter what happens friday night or in the weeks to come High school football will be over for everyone in 6weeks, so have a little fun before it is over and please stop being so up tight.

He posted it again yesterday @ 5:28 P.M. and he added he was sticking with his prediction. So you’re wrong. I’m not uptight at all, I just have noticed most of the Richlands faithful have been very respectful of their opponents all year (with the exception of the Falcons...and we all know why) and I would like for the good sportsmanship to continue. So chill out yourself dude. Show some class. Bear Bryant said it best: “Act like you’ve been there before”.

Besides, Nado is a big boy, and I’m sure he can speak for himself. He doesn’t need you to be big brother.

Edited by blueinbama

He posted it again yesterday @ 5:28 P.M. and he added he was sticking with his prediction. So you’re wrong. I’m not uptight at all, I just have noticed most of the Richlands faithful have been very respectful of their opponents all year (with the exception of the Falcons...and we all know why) and I would like for the good sportsmanship to continue. So chill out yourself dude. Show some class. Bear Bryant said it best: “Act like you’ve been there beforeâ€.

Besides, Nado is a big boy, and I’m sure he can speak for himself. He doesn’t need you to be big brother.

Not being disrespectful at all.....Wish Grundy the best and I am glad they have had the season they have but I just don't see them beating the Blues. Hope both teams end the game healthy. Every game we have played this season most people have put on this board that it will be a blowout so what is the difference now. Do you want me to say this, Richlands 48 Grundy 47

Not being disrespectful at all.....Wish Grundy the best and I am glad they have had the season they have but I just don't see them beating the Blues. Hope both teams end the game healthy. Every game we have played this season most people have put on this board that it will be a blowout so what is the difference now. Do you want me to say this, Richlands 48 Grundy 47

That's up to you dude. You obviously don't get what I'm trying to say, so carry on. It just sounds unsportsmanlike to me coming from a Blues fan, but that's just me I guess.

Lance come on can't we have alittle fun. I did not start bringing it up b/c Grundy QB went down. I hate to see that happen to a kid. Guys can't we have some good ol fashion FUN I thought that was the goal.................If you guys want to take everything serious, fine with me. Here is a question for you, if Grundy had the record Richlands has had for the last 7 years or so including this year wouldn't Grundy fans have high expectations...........yes they would just like we do its just EXPECTATIONS thats all.

i was having fun with it...put it in my sig...been there all year...lol.

You know Nado, maybe you didn't mean it to be disrespectful, and on second thought perhaps this is just having good back and forth fun. I'll get the stick out of my arse and try and enjoy it as well. My bad for taking it the wrong way. Go Blue!

Yeah, better dust off the ole cleats ;)

....LOL ! That's pretty good ! We have a set of cleats packed away just for a muddy field ....lol ! I guess somebody from Grundy will be there on the field with a tape measure !

Haha, nothing wrong in a little fun eh?

Why not ? We hear about it all the time, so we might as well have a little fun with it.

If you can't laugh at yourself once in a while, then you shouldn't laugh at anyone else...lol.

Besides, that was a long time ago with a different head coach . We now have one of the best that is also very classy and someone we can be proud of !

from what i remember, didn't they go buy the new cleats at a store once they got there...store sold them to them and then turned them in as not legal after they won state? did they even know they were breaking any rules at the time?

from what i remember, didn't they go buy the new cleats at a store once they got there...store sold them to them and then turned them in as not legal after they won state? did they even know they were breaking any rules at the time?

Who knows. The wore them against Salem in the Semi final not in the state championship game against Orange County.

Who knows. The wore them against Salem in the Semi final not in the state championship game against Orange County.

yeah but nothing was said until after they won state from what i remember...and i think they bought them in Salem. I can't remember the exact details of the whole story...i'm sure someone here knows though.

Lance, close...they ordered them from CMT Sporting Goods which was located in Salem...oh, the irony...

i knew it was something like that...so, did they know at the time it was not legal or was it just a screw up?

Lance, close...they ordered them from CMT Sporting Goods which was located in Salem...oh, the irony...

Wasn't the owner of CMT also a big Salem booster? You would have thought someone who had coached in Roanoke would have known that.

Wasn't the owner of CMT also a big Salem booster? You would have thought someone who had coached in Roanoke would have known that.

Yes he is a big Salem booster. But that has nothing to do with a poor choice the coach made to use the cleats. I don't think that team needed any help to win. But we will never know for sure what difference the cleats made. That is a black eye for my Blues!

I think some will be shocked by the score. Blues 32 Grundy 21. Bad weather, Home field locked up, coach not wanting the starters to get hurt, and Grundy has more to play for than the blues.

Edited by RHS1987